70 ,000 NHS

Sponsored Links
Sorry, I disagree. Operating conditions, or 'Contractual conditions'. I believe a new/amended contract must be signed in order to make changes after 2 years of service. An employer could not say, Demand all employees must start work at 2am, wearing only speedo's and flip flops. Only a change in law could force any such rule.

For major changes yes, this is just a very minor change which no sensible person would object to.

Only a change in law could force any such rule.

That's the difference, the law has been changed on this occasion. It is now illegal to employ patient facing NHS staff from the 1st April. They could be redeployed though.

Give it 20 years or so and all these vaccine zealots will be held in the same regard as the Nazis were by the 1960s generation of young Germans

Do you think that same about all vaccines, or just this one?
What makes this one different from the dozens that we all routinely have already?

Sponsored Links
That's the difference, the law has been changed on this occasion. It is now illegal to employ patient facing NHS staff from the 1st April. They could be redeployed though.
has it been passed through parliament yet ?

It’s becoming more and more apparent on a daily basis that the whole covid debacle and the ‘vacvines’ that go with it has been one huge hoax .

Only in the minds of the antivaxxers. You could provide some evidence though if it is happening on a daily basis? No? Ah well....

Any scumbag willing to stand up and say they would be happy to see health professionals lose their jobs over it should be ashamed of themselves.

Any scumbag who risks the lives of their patients for no good reason should be ashamed of themselves.

Andy11 has carefully thought about it, and decided that he prefers the option that gives him a greater chance of serious illness and 14 times higher risk of death if he catches the disease.

Nobody knows why he is attracted to illness and death.

In years to come, Andy11 and his ilk will be thought about in the same way as Typhoid Mary.

I have repeatedly demonstrated that Andy11 is talking nonsense. I don't need to go through it again.

Any scumbag who risks the lives of their patients for no good reason should be ashamed of themselves.
You mean those scumbags who have saved countless lives and put themselves on the front line everyday so some c#nt like yourself can slag them off

Any scumbag willing to stand up and say they would be happy to see health professionals lose their jobs over it should be ashamed of themselves.

Not everybody can hide away from covid up some scaffolding and drink tea all day.

I am pretty sure it does exist. March 2020 I was very ill but scared to go hospital, And I had really bad man flu Christmas day just gone. They say taste can be affected, I have noticed for a while now that processed food it way too salty, crisps and bacon :cry: are inedible now without sipping on milk. And chocolate is way too sweet. 3 sugars is now ½ a teaspoon if at all. Need to lose the flabber anyway.

Now, how many jabs. Must it be all 3? (It will be 4 come Easter with Deltacron)

Does it really matter when peoples lives and health is at stake? I find it no great inconvenience in the great scheme of things, I have had around 10 jabs over the past 6 months - so what. Some of these people are like immature children, scared of a little needle.

If you are fully up to date, then it should be three, number four on the horizon.

Sponsored Links
Back