70 ,000 NHS

Sponsored Links
Tried and tested longer than your vaccine

Because it had to be, it was a completely new principle, rather than an update of a very old idea of vaccination. Besides, the covid vaccine has now been more than thoroughly tested, many millions of times over.

Does it really matter when peoples lives and health is at stake? I find it no great inconvenience in the great scheme of things, I have had around 10 jabs over the past 6 months - so what. Some of these people are like immature children, scared of a little needle.

If you are fully up to date, then it should be three, number four on the horizon.

No, not at all, I was simply asking the question. I am pretty sure the cut off point was issued before a 3rd booster jab was recommended. I wondered if they moved the posts to include the 3rd.

I am scared of needles after a lumber puncture when I was young. I still have needle, just look away. Taking bloods is a lot worse than a small prick. And I have both quite frequently.

I am scared of needles after a lumber puncture when I was young. I still have needle, just look away. Taking bloods is a lot worse than a small prick. And I have both quite frequently.

As do I. I would say I am wary of needles and I too look away until it's done. Likewise when they take a blood sample or I have IV, but once the needle is in - no problem, I will happily watch the blood samples come out, or the IV go in. It's just the insertion which bothers me.

Sponsored Links
So thalidomide is one of your reasons for avoiding a tried and tested vaccine? Well done...

I've stopped playing poker because of how dangerous and irresponsible Russian roulette is.

Surely, working around the virus would keep you more 'up to date' that a jibba jabba from 7 months ago like mine?
Only if you don't wear any PPE and so are catching and spreading the disease to all your patients. Also, boosters, it shouldn't be 7 months for NHS staff.

The NHS staff that are unvaccinated have the upper hand, and they know it.

The NHS is short staffed as it is and struggling to increase staffing numbers, they won't be able to replace 70k of them

Just a sharp scratch my ar$e. NO. It hurts. Don't lie.

I usually get a giggle, or "stop moaning you wuss"

As a well practised injectee (is there such a word?) I find it can vary a lot, from not feeling it at all, not even knowing it's been done, to a little bit of pain. The needles they use now-a-days are certainly don't cause as much pain as they used to - maybe finer or sharper. Worse when the do IV or take blood, because they need to hit a vein and sometimes miss and need to try again.

Agreed, unless exempt there is no valid reason to refuse the vaccination. It has been administered billions of times and saved countless lives.
Boll@x!
(Please read this whilst pretending to cough...)

How long was the trial period for these millions of vaccine tests that you have referred to?
You seem like you should know the answer to that simple question
The vaccines have followed the same 3 phase testing as normal approval.

You have avoided my question so do not ask me any questions, is that fair? *dances*
How long did the trials take?
They took long enough to do the 3 phases of testing as required.

You lose

Sponsored Links
Back