Making the jab compulsory

Some wont even get offered it. Some are probably keyboard warriors and may have even had it. Some thought google would be able to track them and kept well away from 5g masts. Fact is the majority of people don't really care about what they think and just think they are troublesome idiots and that is exactly what they are. Each one feeds others and some start it for fun. Some who start it want attention. People who basically don't have a life really. Boring do nothing farts.
This is where you're wrong.
We have a life and want to live it.
We don't isolate from our fellow human being, we don't believe that everybody is a threat to us, we don't clap the nhs clowns who are supposed to serve us and we don't believe everything the bbc says.
Differently from the followers of Lord Covid who have imprisoned themselves for the past 11 months, would never touch another human being and are convinced that breathing fresh air is dangerous.
Up to last march they used to rummage into skips and rubbish bins, they would eat all sort of crap with their dirty hands and would not even wipe their bottom.
Then all of a sudden, God, the Almighty Covid arrived and they saw the light...

Sponsored Links
That would be any flu vaccine from the past (Ooooh, IDK) XX years.
And yet people keep dying of the flu, and also from the side effects of those jabs...

So thanks for backing up my point so well ! (y)

the quicker I get to the front of the queue.
The quicker the better as far as I'm concerned (y)

In the old days they had a phrase for people like yourself who insist on mindlessly flinging themselves into danger without any thought as to the risks whatsoever...

Cannon Fodder!

Sponsored Links
And yet people keep dying of the flu, and also from the side effects of those jabs...

So thanks for backing up my point so well ! (y)

OK, you win. After all, it is not possible to argue with those who have no sense nor know no logic.

I thought you said "But can you point out any of these past vaccines that didn't undergo years of trials in order to work out if there were long term side effects"?

And I replied "That would be any flu vaccine from the past (Ooooh, IDK) XX years."

Here's silly me thinking that you meant all vaccines undergo years of testing when the annual flu vaccine proves all of that wrong.

I often wonder how anyone can be as stupid as I.

You yourself don't come across as all that convinced. With all of your "probably's" & "I'm not sure's" I think you may at least have a little inkling of doubt hidden in the back of that mind somewhere?
Of course I'm not sure, I'm not bloody psychic. :rolleyes:

And I replied "That would be any flu vaccine from the past (Ooooh, IDK) XX years."
A wonderful example of how little testing is needed for vaccines and how safe they are once you prove the underlying delivery mechanism. Tweaking the strains each year doesn't impact the safety of the jab/spray.

13 million doses delivered a year, just in the UK, and negligible side effects and adverse reactions whilst protecting against three or four different flu strains at once.

Who'd have thought that over a hundred years of practice would leave us with this depth of knowledge.

The quicker the better as far as I'm concerned (y)

In the old days they had a phrase for people like yourself who insist on mindlessly flinging themselves into danger without any thought as to the risks whatsoever...

Cannon Fodder!
Rather that than be shot for cowardice. That fate would be saved for people like you.

A wonderful example of how little testing is needed for vaccines and how safe they are once you prove the underlying delivery mechanism. Tweaking the strains each year doesn't impact the safety of the jab/spray.

13 million doses delivered a year, just in the UK, and negligible side effects and adverse reactions whilst protecting against three or four different flu strains at once.

So, let's just take a moment to Google just how effective the flu vaccines have been at preventing flu . . . .

So, let's just take a moment to Google just how effective the flu vaccines have been at preventing flu . . . .
You were talking about long term side effects and testing. Don't you want to continue on that topic?

This is where you're wrong.
We have a life and want to live it.
We don't isolate from our fellow human being, we don't believe that everybody is a threat to us, we don't clap the nhs clowns who are supposed to serve us and we don't believe everything the bbc says.
Differently from the followers of Lord Covid who have imprisoned themselves for the past 11 months, would never touch another human being and are convinced that breathing fresh air is dangerous.
Up to last march they used to rummage into skips and rubbish bins, they would eat all sort of crap with their dirty hands and would not even wipe their bottom.
Then all of a sudden, God, the Almighty Covid arrived and they saw the light...

As I said you are don't have a life. Spouting garbage as you have nothing better to do. I can guess who you mean by

last march they used to rummage into skips and rubbish bins, they would eat all sort of crap with their dirty hands and would not even wipe their bottom

which is a very clear indication of the sort of person you are. Plus the sillies you are an intolerant exaggerating fart that can't can't even remain on topic when you do post. That's a product of a jumbled up mind. Seek help. You saw lots doing all of that so it must have been a hallucination. You need treatment. I doubt if you even saw one. You read it on the net somewhere. All that is going on is fake etc. A variation on they are all out to get you - that's paranoia. People who can't cope with the normal stresses of life can get like that or it can be signs of a serious illness.

No one is going to take any notice of your thoughts on the subject anyway. They will make their own minds up and the vast majority are taking the option of receiving a jab. Your very seriously outnumbered also on covid behaviour. That on is sad as you may catch it and spread it. That may not be a problem for you but some where on the line it will be for some one.

Sponsored Links
Back