Making the jab compulsory

I wear mine when I go out of the door, and I keep it on until I return home. I also wear it when meeting friends outdoors.

Masks are an interesting area. Different countries have used them in different ways but they always figure. Some countries economies have been hit harder than others.

Then people. Around here some where a mask when there are others around, shopping for instance. At times it might be 1/2 of them. They are doing this of their own accord. I've seen bus queues where many are not wearing a mask even though they are not distanced. Shots get shown on TV, airports and all sorts where distancing isn't possible. Some wear their mask some don't. It seems wearing 2 has been noticed in the USA. Gov - they have on occasion mentioned wearing a mask when distancing isn't possible but never pushed it. I have seen a few in a shop maskless but nothing is done about it. If some one was seen shop lifting something would be. I heard pub etc runners say I can't be expected to make people wear masks but rowdies and drunks will have something done about them. Well the police are beginning to issue hefty fines when lock down rules are broken. 20 for instance in B'ham recently £800 each. Rather like some other countries have done early on. One owner of a place £10,000. Maybe they should have hit the people there as well. Some have escaped in other cases and fines were low.

Some one made an interesting post. Some one vaping and they were surprised how far they were away when they could smell the flavour they were using. Something I have noticed pre covid. What are they smelling, vapour, that's moisture and that is what carries the virus. I'm 100% sure gov is missing a trick in this area but how big a hole is it. Compare with China. Initially people will wear a mask when out. Net effect not so much need to worry about distancing. Their transport was carrying people like that early on. Later to outside if you like but must wear when entering any building. What that means is take it off where ever you actually live. They have loads of flats and apartments like many places in the world.

Some ones post about China. Get real, people house's have lots of stuff that was made there in them that is just as good as it used to be. Blame business etc and the way the world works. Their tat improves over time anyway - what little of it they make these days. It's getting harder to find. They are leading in some areas. Some of Trump's trade war ideas wont work out as they will just start making the stuff themselves. The other factor is that most of the UK's carbon footprint is off shore. True of other countries to some extent as well.

Sponsored Links
I can't see any public health jabs being made compulsory by the Govt.

They have not up to now, COVID won't change that.
It won't become compulsory.

But they'll make it virtually impossible to return to whatever governments decree to be the 'new normal' in the future.

Thus the brain dead human guinea pigs will happily line up to be jabbed with whatever they are told is 'good for them' on a scale unknown before in human history.
Although of course governments know all about conducting experiments on the populations they are supposed to serve.

For example, 1963. Porton Down 'scientists' released anthrax into a tube station just to see what would happen.
The tube was chosen because there would be no dispersion effect as would occur overground.

Thus the brain dead human guinea pigs will happily line up to be jabbed with whatever they are told is 'good for them' on a scale unknown before in human history.
Although of course governments know all about conducting experiments on the populations they are supposed to serve.

They have been vaccinating loads of people since at least the 30's so several generations. Some earlier. All jabs faced the same problems when first used. Net effect many diseases are no longer a problem. The same has being going on all over the world so billions of jabs given for all sorts. Some we don't get unless we ask due to wanting to visit certain countries. The FO will fill people in on that - even on the web. The bizarre thing is they don't use the actual disease for pretty obvious reasons.

;) Me thinks the side effect must be people like you. Odd things is it seems to only relate to some countries. Maybe they use the wrong gauge needle. It must result in some real brain dead idiots.

Or
Cretin may refer to:

Maybe they should put iodine back in salt.

Don't believe everything your MSM is currently promoting, no ones job can be lost purely over refusal to be jabbed . . . Unless you are stupid enuff to fall for the underhand tactics they will use to make you 'THINK' you must be jabbed.

Sponsored Links
Don't believe everything your MSM is currently promoting, no ones job can be lost purely over refusal to be jabbed . . . Unless you are stupid enuff to fall for the underhand tactics they will use to make you 'THINK' you must be jabbed.
It probably will become mandatory for some roles in healthcare. Just like MMR and Hep B are currently. I'm not sure if there are exceptions to those for religious reasons.

For bus drivers? Probably not mandatory, unless they want to go on holiday.

They have been vaccinating loads of people since at least the 30's so several generations. Some earlier. All jabs faced the same problems when first used.
Indeed 'they' have been doing so...

But can you point out any of these past vaccines that didn't undergo years of trials in order to work out if there were long term side effects?

And could you tell us which of those vaccines were a completely different approach (mrna) as regards preventing a 'virus' by potentially altering our DNA (for however long a period), instead of introducing a mild form of a disease?

Yep. 12,000,000 plus so far and I can’t wait to join them. The more people like you that bottle it, the quicker I get to the front of the queue. (y)

Last edited:
It probably will become mandatory for some roles in healthcare. Just like MMR and Hep B are currently. I'm not sure if there are exceptions to those for religious reasons.

For bus drivers? Probably not mandatory, unless they want to go on holiday.

You yourself don't come across as all that convinced. With all of your "probably's" & "I'm not sure's" I think you may at least have a little inkling of doubt hidden in the back of that mind somewhere?

But can you point out any of these past vaccines that didn't undergo years of trials in order to work out if there were long term side effects?

That would be any flu vaccine from the past (Ooooh, IDK) XX years.

Will do. Remember to give us yours when you get that first dry cough.
Will do.
I'm ready to go any time my numbers are up, so I might make my signature something along the lines of:
"If I never reply to this forum, most likely I'm dead, in which case goodbye everyone, it was a pleasure"

All of my life I have fantasized about the day they come for me.

Come knock on my door with your swab test, come knock on my door to inject me with your poison.

Come death come.

That would be any flu vaccine from the past (Ooooh, IDK) XX years.

What these people with iodine deficiency problems who look at stupid sources such as MSN and worse for information and have a number of other problems don't realise is that the usual long time is finding a vaccine that can be used. Safety trial on covid in total have probably beat the record as so many have been done. The idiots stand a fair chance of catching a mutated virus and probably get exposed to some pretty regularly and aren't even aware of it. Virus and microbes are a fact of life and they are all over the place.

Some wont even get offered it. Some are probably keyboard warriors and may have even had it. Some thought google would be able to track them and kept well away from 5g masts. Fact is the majority of people don't really care about what they think and just think they are troublesome idiots and that is exactly what they are. Each one feeds others and some start it for fun. Some who start it want attention. People who basically don't have a life really. Boring do nothing farts.

What these people with iodine deficiency problems who look at stupid sources such as MSN and worse for wear . . . .

If you wish to enter a debate, could you please at least have the decency to be sober !

Sponsored Links
Back