Making the jab compulsory

So, let's just take a moment to Google just how effective the flu vaccines have been at preventing flu . . . .

It reduces the number of serious infections. When infected other conditions can occur at the same time and that is often what kills people. Some years it's not as successful as others. From memory something like a 2 to 1 variation. I'd post the info but there have been so many requests for info of the NOS that there is little chance of finding the one they usually have which shows this very clearly. Like all vaccines it doesn't prevent infection it aids recovery. My mother died of it. Too high a temperature for too long. The body can only take so much. She had been on parknson drugs for a long time and they were not really achieving anything any more. That wont have helped. Our immune system weakens over time anyway. That's why they vaccinate people for free with a live vaccine as well.

Any way you are intimating that the flu vaccine achieves nothing. Your wrong but as is often the case don't really understand why some especially older people die of it. Younger people can too due to pneumonia setting in. Many recover after a period in hospital. Some don't.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Fake news. They are everywhere, but they're not dangerous. They just, 'go away, as if by magic'. My American pal told me.
Take no notice of the BBC weather reports.
That white stuff falling from the sky is fake snow set up by Boris to keep us all indoors.

This is getting ridiculous. They're finding mutations 'of concern' everywhere now. Even my home town of Bristol. I would have said there's been numerous mutants living in Bristol for years. Now they're talking about a booster later in year to cover mutations.

Does anyone really take this seriously? Does anyone really believe this lockdown will end anytime soon? This year? Viruses mutate, and they're obviously using this fact to scare the sheeple and keep them nosebagged and leaping into hedges or traffic to keep away from their fellow man when out walking along the pavement.

Let's hope Handjob et al don't discover Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - or we'll be bu!!$h!tted into permanent lockdown. Cowabunga!!!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coro...-as-variant-of-concern/ar-BB1dxw7B?li=BBoPWjQ

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Viruses mutate, and they're obviously using this fact to scare the sheeple and keep them nosebagged and leaping into hedges or traffic to keep away from their fellow man.
Yip...even the snow is fake..to keep us sheeple in.Good job we have you and JtheP to keep us right..

Yeah, the government just want to keep everyone at home on 80% wages, producing no work and seeing businesses and whole industries collapse. That’s their sole purpose, isn’t it?

As I said you are don't have a life. Spouting garbage as you have nothing better to do. I can guess who you mean by

last march they used to rummage into skips and rubbish bins, they would eat all sort of crap with their dirty hands and would not even wipe their bottom

which is a very clear indication of the sort of person you are. Plus the sillies you are an intolerant exaggerating fart that can't can't even remain on topic when you do post. That's a product of a jumbled up mind. Seek help. You saw lots doing all of that so it must have been a hallucination. You need treatment. I doubt if you even saw one. You read it on the net somewhere. All that is going on is fake etc. A variation on they are all out to get you - that's paranoia. People who can't cope with the normal stresses of life can get like that or it can be signs of a serious illness.

No one is going to take any notice of your thoughts on the subject anyway. They will make their own minds up and the vast majority are taking the option of receiving a jab. Your very seriously outnumbered also on covid behaviour. That on is sad as you may catch it and spread it. That may not be a problem for you but some where on the line it will be for some one.
I'm glad people believe anything spoonfed to them.
It's made my life a lot easier and enjoyable.
Many decades ago people were more awake, so old farts like me remember when we used to laugh at bosses, politicians and anyone who wanted to get an advantage by talking rubbish.
Eventually this technique worked and nowadays everybody does whatever they're asked/told.
Including you.
And I prefer it that way, gives me a large advantage when i go by my business.

This is getting ridiculous. They're finding mutations 'of concern' everywhere now. Even my home town of Bristol. I would have said there's been numerous mutants living in Bristol for years. Now they're talking about a booster later in year to cover mutations.

Does anyone really take this seriously? Does anyone really believe this lockdown will end anytime soon? This year? Viruses mutate, and they're obviously using this fact to scare the sheeple and keep them nosebagged and leaping into hedges or traffic to keep away from their fellow man when out walking along the pavement.

Let's hope Handjob et al don't discover Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - or we'll be bu!!$h!tted into permanent lockdown. Cowabunga!!!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coro...-as-variant-of-concern/ar-BB1dxw7B?li=BBoPWjQ
What the hell is this lockdown???

What the hell is this lockdown???
It's a conspiracy to make shops etc go bust so we will have to use mail order for everything. They'll find some excuse to shut food shops soon. Pubs and drink shops shut too, This way we don't need to go out at all and jobs delivering things will become highly desirable. Getting **** arsed at home wont matter as people will puke on their own stuff and fight with themselves. Choke on your own puke at home and die - no problem. Your indoors. You'll stay there or relatives will bury you in the garden. Lot less people in accident and emergency at night then. Big help and a big saving.

Amazon and that clothes mail order lot that have bought up clothes chain high street stores are behind it all. They intend to do take away meals for reheating in the microwave next.

Last edited:
It's a conspiracy to make shops etc go bust to we will have to use mail order for everything. They'll find some excuse to shut food shops soon. Pubs and drink shops shut too, This way we don't need to go out at all and jobs delivering things will become highly desirable. Getting **** arsed at home wont matter as people will puke on their own stuff and fight with themselves. Choke on your own puke at home and die - no problem. Your indoors. You'll stay there or relatives will bury you in the garden. Lot less people in accident and emergency at night then. Big help and a big saving.

Amazon and that clothes mail order lot that have bought up clothes chain high street stores are behind it all. They intend to do take away meals for reheating in the microwave next.

blimey :eek:

Yip...even the snow is fake..to keep us sheeple in.Good job we have you and JtheP to keep us right..
I haven’t been on for days and yet your still obsessed about mentioning me.
I’m touched DP ,really I am.
Goes to prove that regardless of the topic your train of thought just always goes back to me.
Bless you and your little cotton socks.
I’ve not had to let anyone down this gently since I was a teenager( better not mention that word as a certain profile beginning with “N” might get excited judging by his past brushes with the law).
I thank you for your thoughts as I’m clearly on your mind 24/7 ,but bless you.
Let’s just hope your fluxing up the correct pipe whilst you have me in your thoughts as this obsession of yours is getting a little creepy. :rolleyes::eek:o_O

Sponsored Links
Back