70 ,000 NHS

Looks like they are serious about it. Mrs Mottie does some work for the NHS. Today everybody received a notice stating that due to government legislation, unless there are any genuine reasons why people cannot be vaccinated, any unvaccinated staff wishing to remain employed after 1st April will have to have their first vaccination by Feb 1st in order to be able to have their second vaccination and be fully vaccinated by April 1st.
bit slow at her place the mrs workplace had that over a month ago ...has it went through parliament yet ? and in the draft does it mention anything about sacking or does it just go on about redeployment

Sponsored Links
bit slow at her place the mrs workplace had that over a month ago ...has it went through parliament yet ? and in the draft does it mention anything about sacking or does it just go on about redeployment
Well, it only came through today but it did mention that it was government legislation. Perhaps it's only just gone through? She didn't take much notice of of it as being triple vaccinated, it didn't apply to her.

Well, it only came through today but it did mention that it was government legislation. Perhaps it's only just gone through? She didn't take much notice of of it as being triple vaccinated, it didn't apply to her.
i thought you would know when it had went through as you constantly mention it . look forward to the link of date it went through parliament

Sponsored Links
i thought you would know when it had went through as you constantly mention it . look forward to the link of date it went through parliament
I said 'perhaps'. Perhaps it was just a reminder then? Hey, don't shoot the messenger!

did it actually go through parliament on the sixth or was it postponed

The regulations were signed on the 6th and came in to force the following day. It is all here https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2022/15/contents/made

"The Secretary of State makes the following Regulations in exercise of the powers conferred by sections 20(1) to (3) and (5) and 161(3) and (4) of the Health and Social Care Act 2008(1).

A draft of these Regulations was laid before Parliament in accordance with section 162(3) of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and approved by a resolution of each House of Parliament."

The NHS and social care systems are on the point of collapse...

I wonder if jabbers will refrain from moaning when they have difficulty accessing these services? :rolleyes:

Add to this the apparent plan to charge £30 for a box of 7 testing kits, and then more people will be excluded from work, because a negative LFT is often required whether jabbed or not...

As usual an ill thought out 'plan', but that's borisconi for you!

The NHS and social care systems are on the point of collapse.

I guess people who refuse to take sensible precautions against the worst effects of the disease can be blamed. Especially when they become severely ill and fill hospital beds.

When my sky-diving neighbour refused to put on the parachute he was offered, a lot of people criticised him and said he shouldn't have been allowed on the plane. But he didn't cause much inconvenience to the rest of us.

I guess people who refuse to take sensible precautions against the worst effects of the disease can be blamed. Especially when they become severely ill and fill hospital beds.

When my sky-diving neighbour refused to put on the parachute he was offered, a lot of people criticised him and said he shouldn't have been allowed on the plane. But he didn't cause much inconvenience to the rest of us.
Maybe he jumped as a means of escape from his neighbours.

Sponsored Links
Back