Jason's thread

Sponsored Links
so basically a proposition made as a basis for reasoning, without any assumption of its truth?
An obviously inaccurate assessment of the situation is not a suitable premise to present an argument.
It would be like saying, "so the sea is not so deep (as most be people accept), so we could easily drain the ocean".

So motorbiking wears a gimp mask. How should this be dealt with? How about we pay someone to write humorous articles about him in the Daily Express?

Now go gently on me I'm only a plumber... But how's this for a plan

So the EU don't want a tarrif free agreement.

We say to the EU. "you make up the terms and tariffs on our goods and services leaving the UK and hitting their shores.

We match their tarrifff penny for penny Euro for Euro, what's landing on our ports from the EU

They export more to us than we do to them.

Which means we make more in Tarriffs than the EU would make from us..

We can then subsidize our company's and still have a packet in the pocket.

Good plan

take no notice of the remoaners none of em could organise a piste up let alone think of a plan .

You / we should have been part of the negotiation team would have been sorted by now

It takes praticable people to sort this caper out not pencil pushers or retired pencil pushers ;)

Sponsored Links
For the hard of thinking, the difference in English between being a liar and being wrong, is huge.

On a side note a tariff free trade arrangement that costs you net XXXbn a year, doesn't quite feel tariff free.

I may be simplifing things.. But if the EU don't want Tarrifs and we don't want Tarrifs ! Then what's the problem?

For the hard of thinking, the difference in English between being a liar and being wrong, is huge.

On a side note a tariff free trade arrangement that costs you net XXXbn a year, doesn't quite feel tariff free.
I may be simplifing things.. But if the EU don't want Tarrifs and we don't want Tarrifs ! Then what's the problem?
If the EU was simply and only about trades and tariffs there would never have been a Brexit.

Freedom of movement...

Because that's what it eventually comes down to...

A concept that our ignorant/xenophobic/little englander mentality quitter chums have erroneously decided is the cause of all their problems :rolleyes:

Then what's the problem?

Fear of Foreigners.

The anti-EU campaigners feed it and prey on it.

Express1.jpg

:rolleyes: yep more publicity for the daily Express suppose it makes a change to the daily wail

probably has never occured to him that the only time we get to read said rags is when he posts em up :LOL:

swap the word probably for definitely;):confused::confused:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back