Jimmy Saville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
It may be in our interests to start looking for the next one before he (it's never a she is it) pops his clogs.

So...

Phillip Schofield
Noel Edmonds
Peter Andre

I guess their all 'at it'.

Sponsored Links
Sailing close to the wind with such allegations. It is an interesting point that women rarely seem to get invovled in such shennanigans.

Although, it won't me to discover that Tulesa (or whatever her name is) falls foul of such temptations within a few years. She does seem to enjoy getting involved in abusive and highly broadcast abusive sexual activities.

(let's not beat around the proverbial) more lucrative to do so when he was still alive and kicking

Exactly right. Why would they bother now if they were after financial gain.????

They clearly aren't.
Exactly. So why bother? What good will it do to damage the already questionable reputation of a dead man?

Why bother,,,,FFS ....I am not saying if he did or did not do it but these ladies stories need to be told , the reputation of the man may be damaged dead or alive and so be it.

(let's not beat around the proverbial) more lucrative to do so when he was still alive and kicking

Exactly right. Why would they bother now if they were after financial gain.????

They clearly aren't.
Exactly. So why bother? What good will it do to damage the already questionable reputation of a dead man?

Peace of mind perhaps ???? A good nights sleep for the first time in years, knowing they have got it off their chests. Who knows.

If these people are lying ........they should be taken out and shot.

But what if they're not.???

Why bother,,,,FFS ....I am not saying if he did or did not do it but these ladies stories need to be told , the reputation of the man may be damaged dead or alive and so be it.
The stories should be told if they had evidence. Otherwise they are unsubstantiated accusations without any recourse for rebuttal from the accused and thus there is no protection for his reputation.

Peace of mind perhaps ???? A good nights sleep for the first time in years, knowing they have got it off their chests. Who knows.

Why wait until he's dead? They had plenty of time to cast their aspersions and state their cases when he was living.

Why wait until he's dead? They had plenty of time to cast their aspersions and state their cases when he was living.

Surely a percentage of abused children don't say a word until they are adults and the threat is gone. Think about it.

Surely a percentage of abused children don't say a word until they are adults and the threat is gone. Think about it.
The trouble is that a percentage of bored and lonely people like to make up false stories and allegations for their 15 minutes of fame when there's no chance of the accused defending his/her reputation. In the case in point, presumably these "children" who might have been abused are adults now and have been adults for a significant number of years.

The trouble is that a percentage of bored and lonely people like to make up false stories and allegations for their 15 minutes of fame when there's no chance of the accused defending his/her reputation. In the case in point, presumably these "children" who might have been abused are adults now and have been adults for a significant number of years.

Fair point.
But what about the poor f*ckers who only have the courage to come forward when others do.

What about them.??????

Happens all the time now with adults re-living the sh*t priests put them through.
What are they after?

What are they after?
That's the burning question. Absolution? Explanations? Fame? Infamy? Money?

I'm sure we've all got skeletons in the cupboard (I know I have, and you can all go and screw yourselves if you want me to spill the beans ;)). But they're between me and the relevant living to resolve, or between me and my deathbed to take to the grave.

What are they after?
That's the burning question. Absolution? Explanations? Fame? Infamy? Money?

I'm sure we've all got skeletons in the cupboard (I know I have, and you can all go and screw yourselves if you want me to spill the beans ;)). But they're between me and the relevant living to resolve, or between me and my deathbed to take to the grave.

Giver or receiver???

If the latter, why do you allow this animal to be alive.???

Giver or receiver???

If the latter, why do you allow this animal to be alive.???
Nice try ;) If it were the former then is one never permitted to be forgiven and amends made within one's lifetime? If it were the latter then what makes you think the the same statement hasn't been applied? Human's do f**k up, quite horrendously at times. Providing guilt has been accepted, remorse has been shown and reconciliation of the facts between the injured parties been made, what else can one do??

Either way, deal with the living, not with the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back