Jimmy Saville

Status
Not open for further replies.
F#ck me dig him up and hang draw and quarter him no wonder these journalists pay people for stories when people automatically assume guilt and believe them. :cry:

Sponsored Links
I've been saying for years, one day this kind of story will crop up.
Had to.

Put is this way, I certainly wouldn't be happy about MY child sitting on his knee, with Jim 'fixing it'.

Sponsored Links
The 'Expert' behind this is not exactly neutral is he?

Not exactly camera shy. Reminds me of that odious toad, Max Clifford. Always popping up when there's a bob to be earned.

I thought he was in celebrity big brother......or was that Julie goodyear?

Everyone just has to stick to Proven Facts- simple as that .
Usually its some old hasbeen worn out Bimbo living in a council house with one of those nice concrete canopies on the front door that needs a few quid and a bit of attention in her life , that makes the accusations.
I do not believe in knocking a person who can not answer for himself .

Let's see something concrete (I dont mean a council house canopy) and proven beyond reasonable doubt - before anyone judges the guy .

AND- if someone turns up -- lets have a good deep look into their past life and background huh ?.

I heard he abused little boys from a doctor. Didn't want any money either (unlike Saville who wanted 10%)

Lets all cut to the crunch here.

I'm not bothered he used to wear his dead mothers knickers.
I'm not bothered about his private obsession with wearing his dead mothers dresses.
What he did in his own time, behind closed doors was up to him.

I've been saying for years, he was a dodgy character though. So I'm certainly not surprised a story like this comes out.

Ran a few marathons for charity and the media left him alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back