Jimmy Saville

Status
Not open for further replies.
So pete please tell us all whats it like sharing a communal toilet in the back alley with your nieghbours ?
Not much of a problem at all. Seeing it's next to the hot tub--its convenient.
A few neigbours I'm not keen on (Ken morley (reg from corrie) and Dave spikey)
But- at least they can spell- unlike you . 'i' before 'e' except after 'c' dont always apply.
Nieghbours? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

use spell check 'DONKEY' :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
When im responding to you I just use basic "sounds like" speech in the hope you may comprehend it.

Sponsored Links
So pete please tell us all whats it like sharing a communal toilet in the back alley with your nieghbours ?
Not much of a problem at all. Seeing it's next to the hot tub--its convenient.
A few neigbours I'm not keen on (Ken morley (reg from corrie) and Dave spikey)
But- at least they can spell- unlike you . 'i' before 'e' except after 'c' dont always apply.
Nieghbours? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

use spell check 'DONKEY' :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
When im responding to you I just use basic "sounds like" speech in the hope you may comprehend it.

Gotta fill your gob with marbles ans spit over anyone in fron t of you to be a real mickymouser..
Off for dinner now Local bistro - back soon. xx

Off to a Bistro without a wash........bet its the burnley burger bar street vendor....taking the wife for a treat :D :D :D :D :D :D ..
really though is this guy a complete tosser, see the other post about dodd/piggot......who gives a flook
When you go to the local pub and have a few pints there are always those guys who you try to evade at all costs because they are so boring with all the boring stories and he really appears to be one of them

.anyhow back on topic apparantly there is 5 victims that are to be aired on wed night but how may hav NOT come forward ???....I would be suspicious of one telling the story but there are 5 ...its getting aired on wed 11.10pm ITV1

So why not go to the relevant authorities with this evidence?

Sponsored Links
.anyhow back on topic apparantly there is 5 victims that are to be aired on wed night but how may hav NOT come forward ???....I would be suspicious of one telling the story but there are 5 ...its getting aired on wed 11.10pm ITV1

So why not go to the relevant authorities with this evidence?

I dont know, but what can they do now that he is dead.....but for 5 to come forward is something else

I dont know, but what can they do now that he is dead.....but for 5 to come forward is something else

Conveniently!

So, would you like to suggest why they, and this celebrity expert, have not taken this 'evidence' to the authorities?

Let's hope that this "documentary" asks these individuals the same question.

Conveniently!

So, would you like to suggest why they, and this celebrity expert, have not taken this 'evidence' to the authorities?

I really dont know and they are the only people who can explain why it has taken this long and after he is dead....I should imagine this is a question that will be put to them on wed night so lets wait to see what they say.

That's if it's broadcast of course. You never know, an injunction may be applied for by Saville's family and interested company's.

No-doubt they get royalties from his estate - books etc.

Just seen that Esther rantzen thinks he's guilty given the evidence she then said " The jury's no longer out" .
That's that then. I'm suprised CPS don't use her more often instead of taking things through a whole legal process, it'd save the country a fortune :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back