Jimmy Saville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annyway- lets talk about Doddy and his 'diddlemen' huh ?
He's still alive and open to compensation culture thingy.

I never thought he was funny- until he got rumbled - that sure did shut him up (for a while.)
WITH ALL THAT MONEY HE CHEATED FROM THE BRIT ECONOMY-- YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT HE WOULD HAVE GOT HIS GOOFY GNASHERS DONE ?.
Cant beat a good Brief .
George Carman .
Never heard anything else about him until he was seen riding Shergar on Formby beach

Sponsored Links
Oh no another sensible debate and here comes peterpenis to bore everyone.... go and read the s@n ....there is some really good lies in there..anyhow back on topic apparantly there is 5 victims that are to be aired on wed night but how may hav NOT come forward ???....I would be suspicious of one telling the story but there are 5 ...its getting aired on wed 11.10pm ITV1

You just have to make your own mind up Bodgy. (if that's possible).
Off for a bath now . :)

If you have nothing sensible to say keep quiet....mods we have a ignore button , can we aslo have a village idiot button for this fool

Like YOU said- you have a ignore button- why not use it ?.
you always take the carrot- Donkey.

Or maybe a liar button...though you was going for a bath in your tin in front of the fire, the Burnley 2 up 2 down dont have bathrooms do they...they still have outside toilets there dont they ...go find a village where the idiot has gone missing I am sure they will welcome you back
Wrong location and wrong house too.
I am between preston and chorley- whittle le woods in fact.
I invite all scousers round - no appt needed at all. Best to come after dark. My Rotty Bernard(named after Bernard Manning) will be there to greet them. He always likes a snack at midnight- he loves a good bite of 'scouse'.
He likes his meat well cooked- so be careful ofthe electric fence. That's one electric supply scouserers have not yet figured out how to fiddle the meter.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I never thought he was funny- until he got rumbled - that sure did shut him up (for a while.)
WITH ALL THAT MONEY HE CHEATED FROM THE BRIT ECONOMY-- YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT HE WOULD HAVE GOT HIS GOOFY GNASHERS DONE ?.
Cant beat a good Brief .
George Carman .
Never heard anything else about him until he was seen riding Shergar on Formby beach
I was only speaking to him friday morning at his house and he's busier then ever he said he was going to carlisle on friday so whats your point ?

Sponsored Links

Cant beat a good Brief .
George Carman .
I was only speaking to him friday morning at his house and he's busier then ever he said he was going to carlisle on friday so whats your point ?
Carlisle ? he going for a job at Edie Stobarts? retreading the company trucks tyres with his goofy teeth ?.

Cant beat a good Brief .
George Carman .

Dont forget he is a compulsive liar who read the s@n and lives in a 2 up 2 down in burnley

Cant beat a good Brief .
George Carman .

Dont forget he is a compulsive liar who read the s@n and lives in a 2 up 2 down in burnley
I told you where I live. No big deal at all.
Unlike you .
I invite anyone round here- especially pals .
It's no secret.
I dont have to hide behind anyone at all.
Hasta La Vista baby.

Cant beat a good Brief .
George Carman .

I have a piccy of me and 'doddy the miserable' at opening of a trade show in Oldham in mid 80s.
What a miserable piece of s h$te he was and probably still is.
He will never change .
Anyway- lets get back to Jimmy Sav please. A much more giver of a man .

Cant beat a good Brief .
George Carman .

Is friday morning the day you clean his house ?.
Dont forget to clean behind the 'U' bend and under the sink bowl. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Whateve happened to getting a bath...has the water not boiled on the open fire yet ,it must be awkward getting a bath in front of the fire in the living room... do you wear clogs and a flat cap and own a whippet like all the burnley folk :D

So pete please tell us all whats it like sharing a communal toilet in the back alley with your nieghbours ?
Not much of a problem at all. Seeing it's next to the hot tub--its convenient.
A few neigbours I'm not keen on (Ken morley (reg from corrie) and Dave spikey)
But- at least they can spell- unlike you . 'i' before 'e' except after 'c' dont always apply.
Nieghbours? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

use spell check 'DONKEY' :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back