Jimmy Saville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you know what I'm like on some issues of faith and religion. But this made me raise an eyebrow :mrgreen:

Sorry - but coincidences are quite odd at times

Sponsored Links
I dont know, but what can they do now that he is dead.....but for 5 to come forward is something else

Conveniently!

So, would you like to suggest why they, and this celebrity expert, have not taken this 'evidence' to the authorities?

I really dont know and they are the only people who can explain why it has taken this long and after he is dead....I should imagine this is a question that will be put to them on wed night so lets wait to see what they say.
You think this 'expert' is going to do that?
This guy earns his living from this sort of thing.

I dont know, but what can they do now that he is dead.....but for 5 to come forward is something else

Conveniently!

So, would you like to suggest why they, and this celebrity expert, have not taken this 'evidence' to the authorities?

I really dont know and they are the only people who can explain why it has taken this long and after he is dead....I should imagine this is a question that will be put to them on wed night so lets wait to see what they say.

When you say that guy I am not sure who it is...is it the reporter?

Sponsored Links
That's if it's broadcast of course. You never know, an injunction may be applied for by Saville's family and interested company's.

That is true...I imagine the family will be very ashamed of what jim fixed
Hmm
You don't appear to want to suggest what evidence is available on the man but it would seem you've already made your mind up.

Conveniently!

When you say that guy I am not sure who it is...is it the reporter?
Of course. The same person who, if he was interested in justice, would take this evidence to the correct authorities - not the fckin TV.

That's if it's broadcast of course. You never know, an injunction may be applied for by Saville's family and interested company's.

That is true...I imagine the family will be very ashamed of what jim fixed
Hmm
You don't appear to want to suggest what evidence is available on the man but it would seem you've already made your mind up.

Alumni, you are right I could be jumping to conclusions , but the accusations true or not will still be a embarrasment to his family

Alumni, you are right I could be jumping to conclusions , but the accusations true or not will still be a embarrasment to his family
So, you won't mind if accusations are made about your deceased relatives then?
And you won't mind if i or others form the opinion these relatives of yours were banged to rights guilty?

So, you won't mind if accusations are made about your deceased relatives then?
And you won't mind if i or others form the opinion these relatives of yours were banged to rights guilty?

Lets see what the programme rolls out

I'm finding it odd that you don't see a problem with this not going through the correct channels rather than shock TV.
Afterall, if he was upto no good, and in the studio's too, do you think no one at all around him knew of this alleged behaviour?

I can only assume your favourite programmes - corrie, eastenders and emerdale have lacked scandal lately and you need your 'fix' of it.

I can see this story opening a Whole new can of worms, on an unprecedented scale.

Associates, celebrities, family cover-ups. It's gonna blow.

I'm finding it odd that you don't see a problem with this not going through the correct channels rather than shock TV.
Afterall, if he was upto no good, and in the studio's too, do you think no one at all around him knew of this alleged behaviour?

I can only assume your favourite programmes - corrie, eastenders and emerdale have lacked scandal lately and you need your 'fix' of it.

What are the correct channels now that he's dead?
You seem to have made your mind up that he is innocent whereas others are saying let's see what the people have to say about him.
That seems best to me.

How can that be?

There's no love lost, but it's hardly ruined!

What are the correct channels now that he's dead?
You seem to have made your mind up that he is innocent whereas others are saying let's see what the people have to say about him.
That seems best to me.

Done nothing of the sort.
I make no assumptions.unlike some.

But going to the TV instead of proper legal channels seems somewhat odd if the allegations have any sort of foundation.

But, being on prime time TV is part of the business plan for the self appointed expert doing the programme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back