Johnson Is So Useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
The only one who is digging is you,anyway I have to go,I’ll let you get on with believing everything the media tells you.
Good job you live in a free country to spread your anti govt shyt without ""disappearing" but still you twist about lack of freedom

I think the NHS SS are already closing in on to him

Sponsored Links
I’m not the media so I don’t just make up stories thanks. Plus are you referring to the hospital I was working in or the hospital where the dedicated Covid ward is near the entrance?
So just to recap, you cant/won’t name the hospital you worked in, you can’t/won’t name the hospital that has a Covid ward just to the left of the entrance, you can’t/won’t name any of your sources that give you your news, you can’t/won’t tell us where these people get their news from and you can’t/won’t give us a link to any videos you refer to? And you’ve now disappeared? Why on Earth are you on here?

Chinese are on a massive cover up

over this virus caper

could be man made in one there labs

Americans have some potential evidence ???

Chinese are on a massive cover up

over this virus caper

could be man made in one there labs

Americans have some potential evidence ???

BS. It really does not matter where or how this virus came from, all that matters is that it is here and we need to beat it.

Chinese controlled it because their lockdown meant lockdown
Everybody had to stay indoors - no work, no school, no shopping, no walking the dog - people have to stay inside, and essential food is brought to them.

That is how it is beaten.

Our lockdown is ineffective at stopping a highly contagious virus, as proven by the fact almost 100,000 British people have died.

I said deaths are currently running at more than a thousand a day.

Do you claim they aren't?

Can you guarantee it?

Pathetic. Once again you chop down the quote to completely change the jist of what's being said. Very sad. And in your sad little world, you probably think you won something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back