Jury Service

My missus has been picked for jury service 4 times and I've sussed out that our electoral register listing all adults in our household is in alphabetical order. As she is on the top of our list, she gets picked regularly. No other adults here have been called.

Out of the 4 times she was picked for jury service, how many times was she chosen as a juror?

Sponsored Links
I recently got a letter telling me I've been summoned for Jury service. I read that people are chosen randomly from the electoral roll. But I've never voted before or registered to vote.

Has anyone here been chosen for Jury service even if you've never voted?
You might be lucky and not get selected on the day you turn up.

Blup

Sponsored Links
My missus has been picked for jury service 4 times and I've sussed out that our electoral register listing all adults in our household is in alphabetical order. As she is on the top of our list, she gets picked regularly. No other adults here have been called.

Get her to change her name from Abigail to Zara.

I got a jury summons this morning. I phoned them up to tell them I wouldn't be attending, on what grounds, I was asked. I replied that it was my belief that all cops are liars. Ok she said, I'll excuse you.

Back