Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What murderer? Have they caught someone? You know, that's the problem with some people on this forum or in this country. All too concerned about the rights, safety and privileges of those caught raping and murdering children and you just have to wonder why. I say rapists and murderers of children should lose all rights to any protection and I'd go further - I'd put them in a room with friends and relatives of the victims and let them mete out whatever punishment they felt was deserved to get justice.
What about child killers?

Sponsored Links
Unbelievable no wait no it isn't just as well he wasn't an er i can't say ethnic minority because depends where you are in this country could be actually British. (/pulls pin out)

What murderer? Have they caught someone? You know, that's the problem with some people on this forum or in this country. All too concerned about the rights, safety and privileges of those caught raping and murdering children and you just have to wonder why. I say rapists and murderers of children should lose all rights to any protection and I'd go further - I'd put them in a room with friends and relatives of the victims and let them mete out whatever punishment they felt was deserved to get justice.
So you want to return to vigilantism and the 'law of the jungle' then...

Your knuckles must be incredibly sore :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Compensation would be substantially less than the cost of incarceration, which would probable be over £2m.

More seriously, i am a firm believer that, amongst all other crimes, hurting children can only be forgiven by God
What utter utter UTTER tosh...Unless its god himself causing them suffering pain and death with the diseases he created..

What would you do to someone who nicked all your life savings and pension if punishment was up to you?..What punishment would you expect from a family you killed members of because of an error in your car work?They would be well up for bumping you off

For child killers and rapists? Yes. No mercy at all for those ****s.
Well this puts the cat amongst the pigeons as far as mottie is concerned...

"The man suspected of killing one of Britain's worst paedophiles in prison is a sex offender who once boasted that he "loved" raping women"

So what should be done with this individual if convicted?

Should we now encourage someone higher or lower in the nonce's hierarchical chart to perpetuate this vigilantism 'justice'?
('No mercy' according to you)

Is a child rapist's killer who was previously despised because of his history of rape elevated due to him killing a 'lower form of scum'?

You really haven't really thought this through have you :LOL:

He’s gone some way towards rehabilitation as far as I’m concerned.

What would you do to someone who nicked all your life savings and pension if punishment was up to you?..What punishment would you expect from a family you killed members of because of an error in your car work?They would be well up for bumping you off
Totally different. I’m just saying child rapists and murderers only. Nothing else.

Everyone knows that prisoners hate child rapists and murderers.
Commit those crimes and you take your chances. I have no sympathy at all with the fella who has been murdered. He shouldn't be, of course as nobody should murder someone else, but hey ho, done now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back