Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you would advocate Venables & Thomson being beaten to death by James Bulgers family

Sponsored Links
So you would advocate Venables & Thomson being beaten to death by James Bulgers family
I bet they felt like it...
And besides, it's not really the same thing. Bulgers killers were children themselves, not a cold, calculating repeat offending adult.

Sponsored Links
I bet they felt like it...
And besides, it's not really the same thing. Bulgers killers were children themselves, not a cold, calculating repeat offending adult.

Motman did not make any provision for age in his proclamation, same for all child killers

Well, at least one of them hasnt learned his lesson so I’d probably say nows the time. Not while they were young of course. Why is everyone coming up with the most extreme examples - there’s always exceptions to every rule.

Motman did not make any provision for age in his proclamation, same for all child killers
There are all sorts of variations of a crime...

Take the case of say a twenty year old person with learning difficulties who has a mental age of 6 and is raped...

Is the perpetrator simply a racist?

I know someone who has worked for years in this field.
They have for example to adjudicate whether a person in this category is capable of being in a relationship or is being coerced/abused.

It's not as simple as repeating ragtop headlines in order to stir up the often ill educated/ ill informed masses!

Edit: These are not extremes, mottie...

They are every day occurances!

Maybe you ought to make yourself crystal clear instead of getting all hot under the collar...

Otherwise you simply come across as being confused ;)
Didn’t realise I was dealing with Mr Pedantic but I’ll look out in future.

But in your OP you called for wholesale extermination of all child killers

There are all sorts of variations of a crime...

Take the case of say a twenty year old person with learning difficulties who has a mental age of 6 and is raped...

Is the perpetrator simply a racist?

I know someone who has worked for years in this field.
They have for example to adjudicate whether a person in this category is capable of being in a relationship or is being coerced/abused.

It's not as simple as repeating ragtop headlines in order to stir up the often ill educated/ ill informed masses!

Edit: These are not extremes, mottie...

They are every day occurances!

You spelled occurrences wrong. Just saying.

No, you're right, fair play.

But in your OP you called for wholesale extermination of all child killers
But in his OP, he didn't call for extermination of all child killers, he just put up a link to one story about the death of a man who sexually abused children and babies.

So, ellal, and crystal ball are just happy to keep ADULT child murderers AND/OR rapists in jail, in comfort at the taxpayers expense for evermore. Right. Got it. Perfectly clear now. I’m the opposite. Kill 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back