Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Surprised you didn’t pull him up with his typo like you did me.
Your "typo"which occurred twice gave your post a whole different meaning, I think anyone with a modicum of intelligence could deduct what misspelt word meant

So, ellal, and crystal ball are just happy to keep ADULT child murderers AND/OR rapists in jail, in comfort at the taxpayers expense for evermore. Right. Got it. Perfectly clear now. I’m the opposite. Kill 'em.

I never said that, you are so very desperate now, at what age is your cut off for killing these criminals?

Sponsored Links
So, ellal, and crystal ball are just happy to keep ADULT child murderers AND/OR rapists in jail, in comfort at the taxpayers expense for evermore. Right. Got it. Perfectly clear now. I’m the opposite. Kill 'em.

Ah, he did here! Lol.

Your toys are now well and truly out of your pram...

I was however incorrect about your elbows...

It's that massive forehead of yours that you have to worry about now!

(apologies to the neanderthals)

Your toys are now well and truly out of your pram...

I was however incorrect about your elbows...

It's that massive forehead of yours that you have to worry about now!

(apologies to the neanderthals)
Is this really necessary? He has a view different to your own. Whoppdy doop. I don't see why people are so ****ty to each other, just because they don't think the same on all topics as yourself.

Advocating murder is quite extreme, its not arguing about football
On a DIY forum? Oh do behave! He's hardly having any influence is he? Encouraging his audience to go kill a paedo? He's expressing his view on nonces, nothing more, nothing less.

On a DIY forum? Oh do behave! He's hardly having any influence is he? Encouraging his audience to go kill a paedo? He's expressing his view on nonces, nothing more, nothing less.

Except the incitement of violence using a computing platform can lead to an arrest and charge ;)

I'm not the one condoning murder, vigilantism and the 'law of the jungle'...

I'm not the one spouting 'Kill 'em'...

:rolleyes:
And I hope you're very proud of your conversing with such behaviour, such leveled reasoning you have given as to why his view may be wrong.

Not.

I don't give a toss what his view is, but he's entitled to it. It's not one I share, but it's shared with quite a few millions around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back