Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
What murderer? Have they caught someone? You know, that's the problem with some people on this forum or in this country. All too concerned about the rights, safety and privileges of those caught raping and murdering children and you just have to wonder why. I say rapists and murderers of children should lose all rights to any protection and I'd go further - I'd put them in a room with friends and relatives of the victims and let them mete out whatever punishment they felt was deserved to get justice.

knee jerk reaction, just to show what a man you are.

has nothing to do with reality.

Sponsored Links
And that's relevant...... how?
Unless your objection is not the torture, but the miscarriage of justice......
Not irrelevant, just pointing out the many potential problems with MOTs plan, I don't think he has thought it through

And that's relevant...... how?
Unless your objection is not the torture, but the miscarriage of justice......
Or both, of course.

But also to see if the pro-torture person has any trace of morality.

How does what I write condone it? Stop making **** up.
Ah, yet again you fail to see the '?' at the end of the sentence...

It's called a 'question mark' for a reason :rolleyes:
Capital punishment is the same as this prison justice in it's essence. Eye for an eye. It's just done in a court.
Except that there is no appeal for an innocent person who has been killed by the state!

I have no problem with 'life means life' for certain crimes...

But if that life is taken away, then any new evidence or new scientific processes that proves innocence means nothing to an executed person!

Or maybe you don't believe there are any innocent people convicted of murder in UK jails?

PS. Note the question mark, just in case you get confused again :)

Except that there is no appeal for an innocent person who has been killed by the state!

Sure there is

Doesn't do them any good, though.

"• Derek Bentley, 19, was hanged for involvement in the murder of the police constable Sidney Miles in 1953. His family campaigned to clear his name, saying he had severe learning difficulties and a mental age of 11. In 1998, his conviction was overturned by the court of appeal because the trial judge had misdirected the jury on points of law."

"Timothy John Evans (20 November 1924 – 9 March 1950) was a Welshman falsely convicted and hanged for the murder of his wife and infant daughter at their residence at 10 Rillington Place in Notting Hill, London. In January 1950, he was tried for and convicted of the murder of his daughter. He was sentenced to death by hanging, a sentence that was later carried out. During his trial, Evans had accused his downstairs neighbour, John Christie, of committing the murders.

Three years after Evans' execution, Christie was found to be a serial killer who had murdered six other women in the same house, including his own wife. Before his execution, Christie confessed to murdering Mrs. Evans. An official inquiry concluded in 1966 that Christie had also murdered Evans' daughter, and Evans was granted a posthumous pardon."

"George Kelly was executed in 1950 for the 1949 murder of the manager (and his assistant) of the Cameo Cinema in Liverpool, during a robbery gone wrong. The case became known as the Cameo murder. Kelly's conviction was overturned in 2003. Another man, Donald Johnson, had confessed to the crime but the police bungled Johnson's case and had not divulged his confession at Kelly's trial.[106]"

Are you a bit of a knob?
Nope...
(see how easy it is to answer a question when you have the ability to understand that a question has been asked :))

So is there any chance of you answering, "Or maybe you don't believe there are any innocent people convicted of murder in UK jails?"

Nope...
(see how easy it is to answer a question when you have the ability to understand that a question has been asked :))

So is there any chance of you answering, "Or maybe you don't believe there are any innocent people convicted of murder in UK jails?"
I could answer the question, but what's the point? Conversing with a patronising tosser isn't my fun way to spend the day.
It would also make me a bigger knob than you are.

How about they fruit cake who killed Joe Cox

No. Doubt about his guilt

He should be executed ;)

Obviously that 16 year old would have to spend 2 years inside and Then bump him off the day after his 18 th birthday :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back