Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Ask motto he brought up the subject
Why don't you, you seem to think you know what he's thinking?
It's all hypothetical. You're asking him to tell you the hypothetical methods that his hypothetical victims family would perhaps, hypothetically do.
It's a bit nonsense really.

Why don't you, you seem to think you know what he's thinking?
It's all hypothetical. You're asking him to tell you the hypothetical methods that his hypothetical victims family would perhaps, hypothetically do.
It's a bit nonsense really.

why bring it up then, potty seems to think its a goer

Is this immigrants you are thinking about here?
No, the 16 year old I put the link up I think. The lad who raped and murdered the 6 year old in Scotland.

Why would you say immigrants?

Sponsored Links
Two years after your torture session it transpires it was the wrong man..... whoopsie
Less likely to do now with science, DNA & so much CCTV.
When is the last time you heard of a wrong conviction?

Oh, and the paedo in the original post in the news story admitted it.

Two years after your torture session it transpires it was the wrong man..... whoopsie

But its not the wrong bloke is it ;)

Mind you he could volunteer to do some thing useful volunteer for pain research :idea:

Or mine clearance :idea: give him a pair of snow shoes and persuade him to walk across a mine field :idea:

Not talking fact here, just theory as you know, look on Wiki if you want to know the truth

But its not the wrong bloke is it ;)

Mind you he could volunteer to do some thing useful volunteer for pain research :idea:

Or mine clearance :idea: give him a pair of snow shoes and persuade him to walk across a mine field :idea:

You need help and quickly

You need help and quickly

So I have been told :LOL:

If we were to take your theory of the oke was innocent then obviously there would have to be an apology and one would learn from.. Ones mistakes

Jeez that's the least one could do after all what sort of a scum bag do u take me for :LOL:

So I have been told :LOL:

If we were to take your theory of the oke was innocent then obviously there would have to be an apology and one would learn from.. Ones mistakes

Jeez that's the least one could do after all what sort of a scum bag do u take me for :LOL:
Sorry I killed you mate, thats ok then, you are one sick puppy

Sorry I killed you mate, thats ok then, you are one sick puppy

:cool:

Well. It would not be my fault would it ;) blame plod and the legal. Scheisters they would be responsible

Obviously compensation would need to be paid out

And I would make a contribution to charity and as a Catholic I would go into the confessional box a d do my hail Mary's

What murderer? Have they caught someone? You know, that's the problem with some people on this forum or in this country. All too concerned about the rights, safety and privileges of those caught raping and murdering children and you just have to wonder why. I say rapists and murderers of children should lose all rights to any protection and I'd go further - I'd put them in a room with friends and relatives of the victims and let them mete out whatever punishment they felt was deserved to get justice.
Do you follow a religious text?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back