Keep Your Nose Out

Sponsored Links
choose between labour or conservatives

both parties have pro brexit leaders

Corbyn has facilitated Brexit -partly because he is pro brexit, partly because he is so unpopular
No doubt he will retire when he loses....shame it wasnt a year ago

Of course you do.

Farage is the establishment, conning the public by claiming he is a 'man of the people'.

Farage, the guy that claimed the Norway deal was the best Brexit is now claiming only no deal is Brexit.
Farage.Top bloke.

Sponsored Links
Wasn't this year's Remembrance Sunday parade fabulous? What a proud display of Britons, white and black, in the crowd as well as the parade! What a moment it was when The Queen dabbed a tear from her eye! Kate Middleton standing beside her; Kate is shaping up to be a true and dignified Royal.

We are the greatest country in the world. We don't need the EU.

Did your kids knock it up during their school lunch break?
Titter.
tenor.gif

there was some shambling fat guy wangled his way towards the front. Coat hanging open, unkempt hair, shoes needed polishing, stumbled up to the monument and laid a wreath upside down. Kept looking round while the rest of the parade were standing smartly. Set out from the group once and then went back, then started again.

Some sort of drunk or rough sleeper?

This bloke
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/n...ment-Boris-Johnson-sets-early-lay-wreath.html

Looks drunk to me.

I took up my position at Marble Arch, from the night before just to see the march...

Can you see anyone else on parade with their coat hanging open?

TELEMMGLPICT000215727238_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqbp882ZYJlBFxnyQgxUcRsxrNyLJG0HyXpVXN1H1KVWw.jpeg

He can't have been there in any official capacity. Just some dosser pushed in from the crowd.

Look at this little film clip of Churchill's funeral in 1965. Look at people in the crowds, how smart they were, how dignified and proper. No fatties, no community leaders, no transvestites, and most of all, no trouble. The policemen there were part of the event, not to keep order, as there was no need to keep order in those days.

CONSERVATIVE; KEEP THE COMMIES OUT

But the conservatives are funded by commies.

Brrxit is promoted by Russis.

What Andy11 means is stop brexit to keep commies out.

The EU keep commies out

Yes it doesnt surprise me you think that.

Farage is almost as clueless as you on Brexit.

Farage wants a Norway deal, out of customs union but in single market.
Not surprising,you repeat the same old cobblers.

Sponsored Links
Back