Keeping each other Healthy

My best advice is become vegetarian...I have had piles in the past so bad that I was on the verge of requiring op...No probs now...PS....Statins seriously made them worse. But everybodys system is different.good luck..my weight averages 12.5 stone .Anymore and i feel fat..

I do love my meat but do. Try to cut down. My last holiday in Sri Lanka I became vegetarian for 2 weeks. I'd did me the world of good... It would have been a perfect 4 if not for the beer

Sponsored Links
We could all benefit from a vegetarian diet at least a few days a week. Veganism on the other hand is not so healthy for most people.

I do love my meat but do. Try to cut down. My last holiday in Sri Lanka I became vegetarian for 2 weeks. I'd did me the world of good... It would have been a perfect 4 if not for the beer
Nobody loved meat more than me.....depends if you happy with grapes hangin out your aris and end up in doggy position with a bloky takin a scalpel to them!....

Nobody loved meat more than me.....depends if you happy with grapes hangin out your aris and end up in doggy position with a bloky takin a scalpel to them!....

I've has them done. But the buggers come back for more

Sponsored Links
Might be worth seeing a dietician, not saying your diet is bad per se, just that it might need some adjustments for your bodies specific needs.

Might be worth seeing a dietician, not saying your diet is bad per se, just that it might need some adjustments for your bodies specific needs.

I think that's a great idea. I've got a number from one of my yoga teachers. Just been a little lazy... But when I do ill take the wife

No I'm relatively healthy and my diet is 74% good. But no meds
Im 55.ate meat all my life until christmas..friday night out with lads type of drinking..(.Drinking can cause toilet probs)...Since christmas,,,basically vegan and digestive system improved immensely,,,lost weight,,no sugar highs,,no binge eating tendencies anymore. And v pleasantly surprised how tasty most vegan stuff is and i do not miss meat...In 50s you do need to think about health etc more,,,cannot take your health,fitness and body for granted anymore.

my diet is 74% good
That is very precise!!.. how do you measure it....know what is healthy.?..so much confusion and conflict over what food is healthy .(bread,eggs,fish,milk,meat,butter,etc,etc,,,,,,all so confusing with "experts" saying alsorts

Sponsored Links
Back