Keeping each other Healthy

I eat just about anything, however I wouldn't actually miss meat at all (maybe bacon butties) Some truly excellent veggie dishes to be made.

Sponsored Links
I gave up nearly 40 years ago, and didn't miss it in the slightest. I can't say I feel all that healthy for it though but then it's been so many years, I can't remember what I felt like when I ate meat :)

Vegan I think is to difficult.

Who cooks at home
My Mrs does majority of cooking...pasta,quorn...lots of seeds,,,lentils etc,,,no where near as boring and bland as i was expecting

My Mrs does majority of cooking...pasta,quorn...lots of seeds,,,lentils etc,,,no where near as boring and bland as i was expecting

Is that special vegan pasta? I was under the impression that pasta dough is made with eggs.

Sponsored Links
Me. Never been inside one. Drop the sprogs off outside though, they're both gym mad.

probably should as I am desk bound, but I can't stand gyms, would rather get a work out doing something useful.

If your both passionate about it, it will be ally easier to do. I could do Veggie, do think Vegan.

Id turn out Like Mr Corbin

Sponsored Links
Back