Keeping each other Healthy

Sponsored Links
Will it make you want to have meetings with Hezbollah and employ a communist as a campaign chief. :)

And start playing with Diane"s battery powered electronic devise

No no its a horrible thought... Forgive me

If your both passionate about it, it will be ally easier to do. I could do Veggie, do think Vegan.

Id turn out Like Mr Corbin
Indeed...much easier if other half is on same diet

So I guess this may not make sense but I work from home and literally sit in front of my computer like 24/7. I typically alternate between sitting and standing all day because I have to but my current kitchen table isn't fitting to my height. So I'm looking into this adjustable DIY standing desk kit from Autonomous. :cautious:
What doesn't make sense (to me, anyway) is how anyone can consider working from home 24/7 at a PC, and not have an office-type set-up. IMHO, it's essential for a professional approach to work, as well as a semblance of health (ergonomics).

A standing / sitting desk would be a better approach than your current provision.

Sponsored Links
What doesn't make sense (to me, anyway) is how anyone can consider working from home 24/7 at a PC, and not have an office-type set-up. IMHO, it's essential for a professional approach to work, as well as a semblance of health (ergonomics).

A standing / sitting desk would be a better approach than your current provision.
Correct Morphus,,your statement is utter nonsense you do not "literally spend 24/7on your pc,,,or half that!!!!

I brought a multi seed soughdough loath from Sainsburys... Lovely bit of bread

How much should we eat? Just roughly

Very good ! I read a book by a doctor called the save you life diet https://www.amazon.com/Save-Your-Life-Diet/dp/0394498801

He recommends sprinkling bran on virtually everything .......he researched roughage after his father died of intestinal cancer ...countries with diets rich in roughage don't get western type diseases from the refined foods we consume.

Sponsored Links
Back