kick in the teeth for

As I said a few days ago they will just tax people into the ground until they are forced to shell out for an electric car that's already obsolete by the time they buy it. Driving in London is grim, I feel especially sorry for tradesmen who can't operate without a van, it's not as though every site you work on has a secure lock up, many times you can't even trust the customer not to pilfer your tools, let alone other contractors. Typical Labour, stealing from the working man as usual.

Sponsored Links
This is nothing more than a “look i’m doing things” attempt no doubt part of the Something Must Be Done Act

Charging 34,000 cars won’t reduce pollution

Sadiq Khan said that the new £10 charge introduced yesterday was just the start & that he planned to include diesel cars and vans
that were now only 2 years old !!!

He is expected to confirm before Xmas thar owners of 2016 cars and vans will have to pay the charge from April 2019

when it will be increased to £12.50p Khan also plans a tenfold increase in the size of the charging zone !!!!

Transport for London estimate that 40,000 cars per day will be affected ???

Van drivers will be hit the hardest !!!!!!!

Jeremy corbyn is ok to listen to for example he’s genuine in his belief
For years Corbyn was a committed Eurosceptic (or have you forgotten?) He's not genuine at all. He's more fake than that "genuine" Mona Lisa painting I was offered for a tenner last year.

Sponsored Links
Sadiq Khan said that the new £10 charge introduced yesterday was just the start & that he planned to include diesel cars and vans
that were now only 2 years old !!!

He is expected to confirm before Xmas thar owners of 2016 cars and vans will have to pay the charge from April 2019

when it will be increased to £12.50p Khan also plans a tenfold increase in the size of the charging zone !!!!

Transport for London estimate that 40,000 cars per day will be affected ???

Van drivers will be hit the hardest !!!!!!!

Transam you never used to come in here you stayed in the cc ........quite a while back I saw you were enjoying you self in here and now you never seem to go in the cc, I could be wrong of course I find the fray in here enjoyable . But I have to admit to ignoring the three stooges because I just can't be bothered with them.

The image of churchill is specifically intended for the aforementioned clowns

So so so dissapointed ........I thought you were posting about a kick in the teeth for jondee

Transam you never used to come in here you stayed in the cc ........quite a while back I saw you were enjoying you self in here and now you never seem to go in the cc, I could be wrong of course I find the fray in here enjoyable . But I have to admit to ignoring the three stooges because I just can't be bothered with them.

The image of churchill is specifically intended for the aforementioned clowns

I go in there on a regular basis good few posts of mine in there in the last couple of days ;):) u still visit ??

I go in there on a regular basis good few posts of mine in there in the last couple of days ;):) u still visit ??
Not as much probably why I thought you hadn't been in much ....my error.

Sponsored Links
Back