Kitchen Workers' Deaths

One of the problems is that we know that many of the atrocities that were reported were fake. There is no trust in the official Israeli reports because they lie so frequently with such gleeful abandon. They're the boy that cried wolf.
Shameful, i must of imagined that young dead and naked Israeli girl on the back of a pick up being paraded and spat upon by men? and children, i sometimes have sympathy for the Gazans, and then that image appears.

Sponsored Links
Shameful, i must of imagined that young dead and naked Israeli girl on the back of a pick up being paraded and spat upon by men? and children, i sometimes have sympathy for the Gazans, and then that image appears.
I haven't seen it. I'm sure there are images and there's every chance they're real but not everyone sees the same news you have.

If you can't have sympathy with innocent people, innocent children, oppressed by a religious government they have no power to change (yes, that's both Hamas and Israel) who are being systematically starved because of the actions of others. Then what's wrong with you?

Not all Gazans are Hamas supporters, most aren't. Not all Gazans are Hamas soldiers. All Gazans are targets for Israel.

I haven't seen it. I'm sure there are images and there's every chance they're real but not everyone sees the same news you have.

If you can't have sympathy with innocent people, innocent children, oppressed by a religious government they have no power to change (yes, that's both Hamas and Israel) who are being systematically starved because of the actions of others. Then what's wrong with you?

Not all Gazans are Hamas supporters, most aren't. Not all Gazans are Hamas soldiers. All Gazans are targets for Israel.

Transparently obvious what you really think and who you have a deep seated hatred of. Shameful.

Sponsored Links
Any idea how many of those slaughtered on Oct 7th at that festival were Israeli army soldiers?

I'm not sure Hamas attacked an armed IDF post when they targeted the festival? There were armed security there, no doubt with IDF background.
Just be thankful your kids weren’t there having the time of their (short) life then.

What makes you think people Gaza all support that?

They dont

Just be thankful your kids weren’t there having the time of their (short) life then.
..or holidaying in Gaza.

Mind you, I should also tell them to steer clear of charity work or journalism, in that case. The trigger happy IDF shoot anything that moves, even their own people (hostages).

Oh yeah, that well known holiday hotspot. :rolleyes:
I doubt a music festival within spitting distance of Gaza, is high on the agenda either. :rolleyes:

Even the festival goers were saying how stupid it was to hold a music festival, right under their noses.

I doubt a music festival within spitting distance of Gaza, is high on the agenda either. :rolleyes:

Even the festival goers were saying how stupid it was to hold a music festival, right under their noses.
Yet still they went. Oh well, I suppose it’s only fair they paid the ultimate price then, isn’t it? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back