Lack of Intelligence of Government Advisors

I believe the government side stepped the Herd immunity theory. They were secretly rubbing their hands together with all this mingling

Sponsored Links
I'm gobsmacked at the lack of intelligence displayed by government advisors.
Just watching the news, and a government advisor, in his comment about crowded beaches last summer, he claimed that there was no evidence to suggest that crowded beaches caused a surge in Covid infections.
I nearly threw something at him!
How does he think people got to the beach? Where does he think they went for lunch? To the toilet, etc? To get their souvenirs to take home? How did they get home again?

It's no surprise the government makes daft decisions with advisors like that!

yep I am gob smacked that no adviser took macron to one side or woke him up to tell him that there was a french vaccine company re locating to Livingstone in Scotland to manufacture a COVID vaccine

:confused::confused: Totally gob smacked :LOL: tbh

what was macron and his advisers doing :confused:

Cool damp environments out of direct sunlight or natural detergent are best for preserving the virus. Having spent most of last summer in Greece, I can confirm their low case load was not due to social distancing and Covid secure practices.

more likely it was the 10+ hours a day of 35 degree heat and outdoors eating

Sponsored Links
Just watching the news, and a government advisor, in his comment about crowded beaches last summer, he claimed that there was no evidence to suggest that crowded beaches caused a surge in Covid infections.
I nearly threw something at him!
Likewise...I thought I must of misheard or missed something at first.

... he claimed that there was no evidence to suggest that crowded beaches caused a surge in Covid infections....
How does he think people got to the beach? Where does he think they went for lunch? To the toilet, etc? To get their souvenirs to take home? How did they get home again?

A scientist on the BBC news tonight...17/02/2021.
Said NO Covid 19 surges or outbreaks had been caused anywhere in the world, through the use of beaches.
Then he's wrong, Dazzler says so.
I'm waiting for Bobby to fly in, in his Superman costume, and give a super spreader apology........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I see the usual culprits having comprehension problems as usual.
I referred to the necessary processes to get to the beach, stay there all day, and get home again.
The government advisor concentrated on the simple 'on the beach' issue.
My comment was absolutely obvious in referring to all the consequential necessary processes of getting there, being there and returning home afterwards.
Yet some display their natural ability to totally misunderstand the written comment. No wonder they're so ill-prepared for valuable contribution to intelligent discourse.

yep I am gob smacked that no adviser took macron to one side or woke him up to tell him that there was a french vaccine company re locating to Livingstone in Scotland to manufacture a COVID vaccine

:confused::confused: Totally gob smacked :LOL: tbh

what was macron and his advisers doing :confused:
I see the raging xenophobe is resorting to his usual bigoted comments.
But what else should one expect form a child of devoted Nazi, bigoted lineage.
Children learn bigotry from their parents. Many go on to realise the mistakes of their parents, but sadly some are doomed to repeat that bigotry, and even promote it at every opportunity..

I referred to the necessary processes to get to the beach, stay there all day, and get home again.
My comment was absolutely obvious in referring to all the consequential necessary processes of getting there, being there and returning home afterwards.
Yet some display their natural ability to totally misunderstand the written comment. No wonder they're so ill-prepared for valuable contribution to intelligent discourse.

Can you show the increase in infection and possible uptick in deaths within 28 days?

I see the usual culprit himself has failed to understand what happened.

Yes, I'm sure he never studied any surges or spikes that occurred, these scientists are pretty stupid aren't they............:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

But it never happened did it.

So you get it wrong, and then abuse others on here, well done Bobby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you show the increase in infection and possible uptick in deaths within 28 days?
No. I don't have access to such data. But it is ridiculous to concentrate solely on the one activity and ignore all the relevant other processes that are required for the one single activity to occur.

It's akin to suggesting that hydrogen is a purely green fuel. Well yes it may be in isolation, but the processes in isolating it, capturing it, storing it, transporting it, building machines that can transform the gas into energy, all have to be taken into account.
I would expect government advisors to be able to do that.

But it never happened did it.
Unless they were teleported there by some alien being, of course those other processes occurred. :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm sure he never studied any surges or spikes that occurred, these scientists are pretty stupid aren't they............:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Anyone that isolates one activity and ignores the other necessary accompanying activities to suit their narrative is pretty stupid. And evidently you agree with the stupid government advisor.

It's like saying electric cars use pure green energy, well yes, in isolation, but how did that energy exist? How did it get into the cars? How do the cars store it? How do the cars transform that energy into motion? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think you are saying that there were many COVID "insecure" steps needed for people to have a day at the beach. Whether it taking a train, driving a car, queuing for fish n chips, getting a pint or having a punch up on the beach. However, there doesn't appear to be a corresponding up-tick in either infection or death. Perhaps, by chance, there are other factors in virus transmission. It is interesting because the WHO say there is no evidence sunlight "kills" the virus, while other scientist say it does.
he claimed that there was no evidence to suggest that crowded beaches caused a surge in Covid infections.
You seem to be irate at the above, but have no evidence to the contrary. Is it just the colour of his rosette you don't like?

Anyone that isolates one activity and ignores the other necessary accompanying activities to suit their narrative is pretty stupid. And evidently you agree with the stupid government advisor.

Apparently you are not clever enough to understand that the scientist involved, would not need to breakdown every individual journey.

All one needs to do (as I'm sure this scientist did ) is look at cases further down the line, and come up with the conclusion that no surge or spike occurred.

Your comments, as we move along in this thread, become more ridiculous, in trying to justify your nonsensical premise.

Were you on the pop last night, when you threatened to become violent.......:whistle::whistle:

Sponsored Links
Back