Leavers' fake news continues to circulate

Do you ever read the quotes that are contained within the posts, and the comments to which the new post refers?
Transam said the EU recognise NI as a country.
Evidently they don't, as illustrated by my post. And you have now reinforced that by stating that the EU do not recognise England, Scotland or Wales either.
So you could have dismissed transam's post as nonsense. But you think I was wrong to have done so?
You claimed in your earlier posts that England Scotland and Wales were countries but N.Ireland was not.
You claimed that because N.I. was not an sovereign independent state it therefore couldn't be considered a country.
I pointed out that England, Scotland and Wales were not independent sovereign states yet you claim that they are in fact countries.

Sponsored Links
You claimed in your earlier posts that England Scotland and Wales were countries but N.Ireland was not.
You claimed that because N.I. was not an sovereign independent state it therefore couldn't be considered a country.
I pointed out that England, Scotland and Wales were not independent sovereign states yet you claim that they are in fact countries.
Good point.

Seems Himagin has got himself in a bit of a pickle :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back