Leavers' fake news continues to circulate

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Despite being long-discredited, old lies circulated by anti-EU campaigners continue to pop up. We've even had this one crop up on here. Anti-EU Conservative MP Esther McVey has been helping spread this one.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47523168

You might have thought that by now everyone knew the leavers campaign was based on the idea that if you keep repeating made-up lies, there will be people ready to believe them.

But lying made Buffoon Boris rich, so it still seems to work.

Even Bernard, deep inside, still believes the joke about straight bananas.

What a sad reflection on democracy, when even our elected representatives shamelessly lie. And some voters still believe them.

Sponsored Links
Leavers fakes news......

A fews days ago I heard Rees Mogg on LBC saying that leaving with no deal would solve the Irish border problem.........

Sponsored Links
Border in the Irish Sea, problem solved. :mrgreen:
Burying your head in the sand or the sea won't help.
You should be careful what you wish for.
A lot of businesses in N.Ireland especially farmers support Mays deal and the Backstop.
Under this backstop ****** a border down the Irish sea would mean that businesses located in N.I. would have tarrif free access to both EU and UK markets including free trade deals negotiated by the UK world wide.
While the rest of the UK would have to renegotiate it's trade relationship with Europe, N.Ireland would have the best of both worlds ,that means by relocating to N.I. British business could avail themselves of the same privileges.
So logic would dictate that the DUP should support Mays deal ,so why do they not.

Tis all going to be sorted in the next few days

Technology is the answer to this Irish border caper

Sponsored Links
Back