Leavers' fake news continues to circulate

the retired armchair warriors of the brexers are not an army. You are not describing a civil war.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Why are you conflating the term terrorism with the term Civil War.
If a Civil War is between two conventional armies as was the English Civil war (or to give it's it's modern pc title "the war of the 3 Kingdoms") then the term terrorism isn't appropriate.

:LOL::LOL:

Brexiteers have are an army now?

You do post some gibberish at times.

Why are you conflating the term terrorism with the term Civil War.
If a Civil War is between two conventional armies as was the English Civil war (or to give it's it's modern pc title "the war of the 3 Kingdoms") then the term terrorism isn't appropriate.

You used the term civil war, what point were you trying to make?

You used the term civil war, what point were you trying to make?
I used the term Leave means Leave in my original post,
The bloke in the photograph in my post had a sign saying that no Brexit could result in civil war.
The point I was trying to make was that some people are concerned that if the result of the EU referendum is not respected there could be serious consequences.
Sir Gal then felt fit to go off on a tangent about terrorism.

The point I was trying to make was that some people are concerned that if the result of the EU referendum is not respected there could be serious consequences.
Sir Gal then felt fit to go off on a tangent about terrorism.
Well the IRA are apparently flexing their muscles, given the threat to the Good Friday peace agreement that Brexit poses..

Does that also equate to 'serious consequences' in your opinion?

Even Bernard, deep inside, still believes the joke about straight bananas.
Incredible, isn't it.

I know that he has some very odd ideas about earthing, but under all that I had assumed he was quite intelligent.

Sponsored Links
Back