Level playing Field !!!!!! Level playing Field !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I see an ignored member is posting drivel , how do I know this without viewing his post ?

Because that's all he posts.

Ignored one do you ever post anything of your own originality ?
Most Humerous!!!!....

We are an independant nation why on earth would we abide by the EU rules on trade and their tariff system ? We'll trade how we like to suit us and our people.

Are you so dumb that you don't even know what the basics of a trade agreement involves?

Tell me when you negotiate with another country a FTA - don't you have to agree to specifications, rules?

I need some copper pipe. What grade, what size? Or you just assume we are talking about the same thing.

Sponsored Links
I post facts and evidence which debunks your posts.

You put me on ignore because you aren't mature enough to challenge your uninformed opinions.

We all know facts are terribly upsetting to brexiteers who live on a diet of emotive slogans

You post forecasts. Scaremongering forecasts.
Nothing more.

You post forecasts. Scaremongering forecasts.
Nothing more.

no I do not:

we know leaving the Single Market will be damaging, we know customs declarations will cost £40 a pop
we know there will be 200 million of them a year

we know FDI to Uk has dropped by 19% since 2016
we know £1 trillion in assets has been moved abroad
we know Johnson spaffed £100 up the wall last Oct for his propaganda message of git brexit dun

hard facts Old Bean

wheres you forecasts that brexit will have any benefits..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

no I do not:

we know leaving the Single Market will be damaging, we know customs declarations will cost £40 a pop
we know there will be 200 million of them a year

we know FDI to Uk has dropped by 19% since 2016
we know £1 trillion in assets has been moved abroad
we know Johnson spaffed £100 up the wall last Oct for his propaganda message of git brexit dun

hard facts Old Bean

wheres you forecasts that brexit will have any benefits..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Like I said.
Scaremongering forecasts.

we need grown-ups in charge.
cap may 1.PNG

Are you so dumb that you don't even know what the basics of a trade agreement involves?

Tell me when you negotiate with another country a FTA - don't you have to agree to specifications, rules?

I need some copper pipe. What grade, what size? Or you just assume we are talking about the same thing.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh dear what a bore you are, you don't think the EU have tried to bully the UK....You are aware there is a trade deficit ? You are aware the EU would like to cut off its nose to spite it's face ? Oh do go away ......Please and that's being polite.

Last edited:
Most Humerous!!!!....

It's just factual ......I put on ignore some individuals who have never posted a serious argument worthy of debate nor do they post anything interesting of their own originality........ its just a waste of my time reading their posts....The ignore button is a great feature of the site ( pss I don't think he understands the feature so there's no point his posting things for my perusal ! )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back