Level playing Field !!!!!! Level playing Field !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh dear what a bore you are, you don't think the EU have tried to bully the UK....You are aware there is a trade deficit ? You are aware the EU would like to cut off its nose to spite it's face ? Oh do go away ......Please and that's being polite.

You think like a toddler. You didn't respond to my point as you know you cannot. If they can bully us then you're saying we are weak - the strong don't get bullied. Brexiteers really have a weird view of the UK.

Again tell me how do you negotate trade agreements without agreeing on rules?

Last edited:
You think like a toddler. You didn't respond to my point as you know you cannot. If they can bully us then you're saying we are weak - the strong don't get bullied. Brexiteers really have a weird view of the UK.

Again tell me how do you negotate trade agreements without agreeing on rules?

I can't be bothered with you that's basically the reason I didn't respond, cba actually is probably a better description of my attitude to you.
Cba because your arguments are so facile.

Sponsored Links
I can't be bothered with you that's basically the reason I didn't respond, cba actually is probably a better description of my attitude to you.
Cba because your arguments are so facile.

lol Gassy. All wind and no show.

Brexxers can't even put together a few words of justification other than jingoistic bluster.

Are you so dumb that you don't even know what the basics of a trade agreement involves?

Galamads trade deal....
The eu - We take your fish. And then allow you to sell us your goods.
We'll also send you plenty of foreigners.

Galamad - Thats fine by me.
Now bend over so I can brown nose you.

Galamads trade deal....
The eu - We take your fish. And then allow you to sell us your goods.
We'll also send you plenty of foreigners.

Galamad - Thats fine by me.
Now bend over so I can brown nose you.

Magicians always need a distraction and fishing is the non issue that RW can't help being attracted to like moths to a light.

Once we leave we will trade on WTO - can you tell me how you resolve issues under the current WTO regime?

RW think that trade deals are like changing your shopping habits from Iceland to Aldi.

RW think that trade deals are like changing your shopping habits from Iceland to Aldi

I'm seeing more and more comments from business owners that have moved their operation out of the UK into the SM.

And I'm seeing comments from people who deal on B2B sales development say the emerging EU countries like Poland are seeing loads of investment due to taking customers off UK businesses.

Basically EU businesses are moving from UK suppliers to new ones inside the EU. They are even happy to pay more.

Brexiteers are totally uninformed about the SM, regulatory divergence and NTBs

All brexers bang on about is:
Fishing
Tariffs
Sovereignty
EU membership fee

None of which have the implications of trade barriers.

The eu are banging on about fishing.
no they arent, its hardly mentioned in the European press

it is brexiteers like you who are obsessed by fishing

All Ryler does is whine day in day out about fishing and how its so unfair.
All Fillyboy boy does is whine day in and day out about fishing and how its so unfair
All Gasbanni does is whine day in and day out about fishing and how its so unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back