LFT Test Out Of Stock - Never Mind The 72 Hour Wait

Reaction score
Country
Palau
We tried to order LFT's and got this message last night

Sorry, there are no home delivery slots left for rapid lateral flow tests right now.

Speaking with a friend they ordered the day before initially got a message saying they have to wait 72 hours now the same message.

We often go and see my OH's parents one is 94 and the other is 98 and want to test ourselves before we go. We do wear a mask but test would help. We have one pack left as we did not want to stockpile etc like some. Next time we too will stockpile

Sponsored Links
Are they still available foc?

You could probably buy some.

Sorry, there are no home delivery slots left for rapid lateral flow tests right now.

Speaking with a friend they ordered the day before initially got a message saying they have to wait 72 hours now the same message.

We often go and see my OH's parents one is 94 and the other is 98 and want to test ourselves before we go. We do wear a mask but test would help. We have one pack left as we did not want to stockpile etc like some. Next time we too will stockpile

So you intended ‘stockpiling’ but other ‘stockpilers’ beat you to it?
Try Boots.

Sponsored Links
same happened at christmas none of the 3 pharmacies had any in stock in our village or knew when they would get them.
None available for delivery from gov site for 10days !!! - tried every day
Even when the gov site , said pharmacy had them, they did not

Now they changed the order so instead of 24hrs between orders - its now 72hours
Nolonger free after 1st april

and I suspect any responsible person with vulnerable people, my son has kidney transplant plus other things so has no immunity , and my parents/-in-laws are all over 80 , and some friends over 90 . plus quite a few clinical
vulnerable
So we would want to test before seeing them , but wont be able too

Last edited:
Nobody needs these tests. If you’re vaccinated and boosted there’s nothing to worry about.

same happened at christmas none of the 3 pharmacies had any in stock in our village or knew when they would get them.
None available for delivery from gov site for 10days !!! - tried every day
Even when the gov site , said pharmacy had them, they did not

Now they changed the order so instead of 24hrs between orders - its now 72hours
Nolonger free after 1st april

and I suspect any responsible person with vulnerable people, my son has kidney transplant plus other things so has no immunity , and my parents/-in-laws are all over 80 , and some friends over 90 . plus quite a few clinical
vulnerable
So we would want to test before seeing them , but wont be able too

Very true and a scenario for many.

I feel for the vulnerable and what is happening is Boris and cronies are banging about "acceptable" numbers of daily dead.

I hate masks, I hate lockdowns/restrictions but I also hate the politics behind this clowns decision that puts politics first and people second

It would have been better to keep masks in crowded places and on public transport and hospitals.Also wise to kept an isolation period for those infected

TFL's must be freely available

With the above we would have had fewer deaths and a smaller bomb going off come winter as it will blow up again. Yes, clown Boris will blame "new variants and happening in the rest of the word" the usual trip.

I honstely feel for the vulnerable especially the younger groups that still have to travel to work and work in crowded places and transport.

people can still wear masks and isolate if they want to.

unless, of course, you are one of the unlucky ones.
Suppose so , like the unlucky ones that get bad flu. Is there a home testing kit for that?
or a vaccine? Or a mask?

Suppose so , like the unlucky ones that get bad flu. Is there a home testing kit for that?
or a vaccine? Or a mask?

I am astonished that your ignorance is so vast that you are (pretending to be) unaware that there are flu vaccines, and that the masks and distancing cut transmission of the disease.

You'll be telling me next that you didn't know that excess deaths in the Covid pandemic greatly exceed excess deaths in a flu epidemic.

Can you not buy any ?

Sponsored Links
Back