LFT Test Out Of Stock - Never Mind The 72 Hour Wait

Sponsored Links
Update

I've emailed and rang the offices of our backwards, inept, clown of an MP demanding that this shambles is resolved forthwith.

A friend of ours has a LTF kit and give us 2 of the tests and I thank him sincerely for caring and sharing.

We tried to order LFT's and got this message last night

Sorry, there are no home delivery slots left for rapid lateral flow tests right now.

Speaking with a friend they ordered the day before initially got a message saying they have to wait 72 hours now the same message.

We often go and see my OH's parents one is 94 and the other is 98 and want to test ourselves before we go. We do wear a mask but test would help. We have one pack left as we did not want to stockpile etc like some. Next time we too will stockpile

So even though you already have enough tests to use before you visit your parents to enable you to do exactly what you want to do, you're complaining that you can't get a test?

In fact, even though you've already got tests, you've acquired some more off a friend?

Your post whiffs of bullsh!t and grandstanding.

Sponsored Links
if people in here are that worried then buy them they are readily available to buy

Didn't take long did it...

"Pharmacy Boots will begin selling single Covid tests for £5.99 from Wednesday, despite free kits being available via the NHS until 1 April.
Customers can purchase a pack of four lateral flow tests online for £17, or one test for £5.99, including delivery.
Next month people can buy them in-store for £12 for a pack of five."

Of course in France, single tests retail sell for just over £1, and others are maintaining free tests...

If of course you want to carry on 'virus' testing then the costs will start to add up...

'Kerching' for a few though!

I suspect the majority won't pay or won't be able to pay given the financial sh*t storm headed our way!

Sponsored Links
Back