Life after Death......at least we're coming back!

Sponsored Links
That's good, I'm coming back as a saddle on a ladies push bike.. :LOL:

That's good, I'm coming back as a saddle on a ladies push bike.. :LOL:

Ahhh, you must be a saddle sniffers monthly subscriber too pred....just like joe. :LOL:

He sniffs the mens ones of course.

Sponsored Links
One factor that makes me think it's all a load of codswallop:

they're all Americans!

when we're gone we're gone I reckon

Then what would be the point of life, if your thesis is true?

Why should their be any point to life, who told you their would be?

No-one has told me that there would be any point in living. But imo it would be a bit pointless to be born, live, and then die for no reason whatsoever.
But of course no-one on earth can prove it one way or the other, but one can still have gut feelings.

No-one has told me that there would be any point in living. But imo it would be a bit pointless to be born, live, and then die for no reason whatsoever.

The purpose of living is to procreate and continue the species.

If anyone thinks there is some other purpose, then what is the point of spiders, lions and, in fact, any animal living. OK, herbivores may be said to exist to provide food for carnivores, but what about top predators?

There doesn't have to be any point
You are a creature born of this earth but unfortunately your human trait tells you that you're important,and there must be a reason
you are not, and no there doesn't have to be!
why should you be any different from any other living organism on the planet?
humans are intelligent enough to be aware that one day they will die and so self preservation and selfishness kicks in and so you seek solace from somewhere, its human nature (another trait)

There doesn't have to be any point
You are a creature born of this earth but unfortunately your human trait tells you that you're important,and there must be a reason
you are not, and no there doesn't have to be!
why should you be any different from any other living organism on the planet?
humans are intelligent enough to be aware that one day they will die and so self preservation and selfishness kicks in and so you seek solace from somewhere, its human nature (another trait)

The Oracle has spoken.

The purpose of living is to procreate and continue the species.

Maybe for animals, but is eating, sh***ing and f***ing all that man aspires to?

Chartres cathedral wasn't built by spiders, and lions didn't get to the moon, so maybe - just maybe - mankind could be something different from other living creatures.

Sponsored Links
Back