Killer of James Bulger back in prison

When people are put into a 'witness protection' programme there are no traces of their past left on 'official' records so any CRB check would come back as negative.
In a case like this I assume it would be something similar.
Does anyone remember Mary Bell? The girl in Scotland who committed murder at an early age. She got a new identity but it eventually came out.
Lets hope it happens with this twIt. :evil:

Yes there is, but it is restricted and if an officer attempts to look at it (under new id) it gets flagged up and only very limited very senior people can access it and the officer who tried has some serious questions to answer for why he tried.

Their DWP records are restricted in the same way. More than a few DWP employees have lost their jobs, some served time for trying to look at records of the royal family and certain celebrities.

Sponsored Links
When people are put into a 'witness protection' programme there are no traces of their past left on 'official' records so any CRB check would come back as negative.
In a case like this I assume it would be something similar.
Does anyone remember Mary Bell? The girl in Scotland who committed murder at an early age. She got a new identity but it eventually came out.
Lets hope it happens with this twIt. :evil:

Yes there is, but it is restricted and if an officer attempts to look at it (under new id) it gets flagged up and only very limited very senior people can access it and the officer who tried has some serious questions to answer for why he tried.

Their DWP records are restricted in the same way. More than a few DWP employees have lost their jobs, some served time for trying to look at records of the royal family and certain celebrities.

Which is what I was trying to get at by saying 'official' records.
If someone is able to dig deep enough without being 'caught', then they can find the trace/truth.

The 27 year old grappled with a colleague and had to be pulled away - eventually being suspended from his workplace after an official complaint was made and then recalled to prison, the Daily Mirror reported.
He has a new identity so how and why was he flagged up,was he under constant surveillance which would be no bad thing,did the employer know and thus reported him,a lot of unaswered questions.G Brown said today that it is not in the publics interest to know what happened,what have the authorities got to hide.

Sponsored Links
G Brown said today that it is not in the publics interest to know what happened.

I think you misquoted, this is the real version...........

"G.brown said today that it is not in the Labour party's interest to let the public know how incompetent they are."

Aye! Just as we thought.... he's gonna have to have ANOTHER new identity!!!!!! FFS! Why should we be having to bail this little f***er out AGAIN?!?!?! It's really not that difficult to stay out of trouble yet this jumped up little git has 'allegedly' had a history of drug abuse since being released from a secure unit nine years ago and has attacked someone at work!!! WHY is that not sufficient for him to be locked up for life? He's broken the law several times and thus broken the terms of his release so that's it, send him down FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M REALLY P*SSED OFF ABOUT THIS!!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Bulger-murderer.html?ITO=1708&referrer=yahoo

I would not jail, paedophiles / rapists / or murderers.
After being convicted, I would advocate them being dipped in a indelible purple dye, then just set them free.
How long would they last?

Wotan

So he`s ingognito- goes to Liverpool after fighting @ work and then does a sex crime . I certainly believe ALL the press say :rolleyes:

After being convicted, I would advocate them being dipped in a indelible purple dye, then just set them free.
How long would they last?

Who knows.....
PurplePeople.jpg

So he`s ingognito- goes to Liverpool after fighting @ work and then does a sex crime . I certainly believe ALL the press say :rolleyes:
Yep, it's all speculation to be fair Nige. Which (in my opinion), is why this'll not drop until something more substantial is given in terms of information to the public.

Denise Bulger is saying if he is prosecuted, (not convicted), of these serious offences he should stand trial under his 'real' name.

I totally agree.
Why should he be given protection if he can't abide by the rules?
But then this is britain. :evil:

Denise Bulger is saying if he is prosecuted, (not convicted), of these serious offences he should stand trial under his 'real' name.

I totally agree.
Why should he be given protection if he can't abide by the rules?
But then this is britain. :evil:
Got it in one mate!

Sponsored Links
Back