Killer of James Bulger back in prison

Sponsored Links
This is drifting off the topic.

If it is a serious offence/breach then the reason he's been put back in jail may be because the authorities have deemed it necessary to 'protect' him again.

I've just read this:
Barrister Michael Wolkind QC said he thought there was a 'significant chance' the breach had been serious.

'Licence is a means of controlling people once they are released,' he said. 'Now this has been publicised, I think there must be a possibility of his new identity being exposed in prison and the inference must be it was a serious breach.

'To go to all the trouble of building him a new identity and a new life, there must be a significant chance it was serious.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-returned-prison.html?ITO=1708&referrer=yahoo

However, why one individual would go down the 'right route' and another individual would go down the 'wrong route' I have no idea.

Me neither, maybe one suggestion would be that the good one chose that way because they were sick of being abused themselves and/or seeing their siblings abused.
The one that chose the wrong way looked on it as the norm in life and thought it was the way to get what he wanted.

Still say these pair should be locked up permanent. No cushy cells, tv's, games consoles etc. Just like that prison in America where the governor doesn't believe in rehabiltating them, just treat them for the scum they are.

Sponsored Links
Saw an interview with J Straw (justice secretary)On sky earlier where he said it is not in the public interest to know why he as been put back in side,why not! haven't we the public a right to know the reasons why they should think it nessessery to incarcerate a criminal for breaches of parole.

So he's been locked up, he got married about 5 years ago, the girl didn't know who he really was, wonder what she's thinking. :eek:

From one of my posts on the Poll thread;

Conny wrote:

There was a programme on the other year about a girl who was getting engaged to one of them, can't remember which but I think it was Thompson. She was unaware of who the barsteward was and the question put to the panel/audience was along the lines of,"Should she be told who he really is?"

There is no doubt in my mind that she should. Imagine it, your daughter comes home with a new boyfriend, he's polite charming, got a good job and seems to have a good background. They announce they want to get engaged and then married.
So it all takes place but then after they are married for a while, doesn't matter how long, you find out who he really is.
Could you contain yourself?

Latest News is he was fighting @ work ..So if you work with a c. 27 yr. old who has suddenly dissapeared after a ruck @ your workplace .....Let us know what he calls himself now :idea:

Latest News is he was fighting @ work ..So if you work with a c. 27 yr. old who has suddenly dissapeared after a ruck @ your workplace .....Let us know what he calls himself now :idea:
The government saw fit to ban such stories though Nige! Even if some guy went to the papers with his story, they can't print it.

News breaking this morning:

James Bulger killer Jon Venables was taken back into custody after a bust-up at work, it has been reported.

The 27 year old grappled with a colleague and had to be pulled away - eventually being suspended from his workplace after an official complaint was made and then recalled to prison, the Daily Mirror reported.

He is also alleged to have a history of drug abuse since being released in 2001 on licence after serving eight years for the infamous murder.

The revelations, which the Ministry of Justice refused to comment on, came as calls intensified for the Government to make public details about his recall to custody last week for breaching the terms of his release.

James' mother Denise Fergus - who has not been told why the killer was back behind bars - told the Mirror: "We have a right to know," a call echoed by the murdered toddler's father.

Ralph Bulger, 43, said: "We are still in the dark about why he has been sent back - it's a disgrace. It is one more kick in the teeth for James and his family."
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20100304/tuk-bulger-killer-jailed-over-workplace-dba1618.html

I wonder how much his scrap is gonna cost us? Well he won't be staying in prison for that will he? So here we go again, ANOTHER new identity, ANOTHER new home to live in, etc etc.

Apparently convicts in prisons up and down the land are 'putting the kettle on' to welcome him!!!!

IMHO,

It does'nt matter what he did to breach the conditions of his licence,

He should now be held in jail for the remainder of life & his right to anonimity removed so all the cons inside know who he is.

Rico

Just hypothetical... but what would happen if someone with a new identity got into a relationship and the other party decided to get them checked out under the new sarah's/vigilante 'law'?

Would the offence (if there was one) show up against a new name, or would it be registered to the original name?...

When people are put into a 'witness protection' programme there are no traces of their past left on 'official' records so any CRB check would come back as negative.
In a case like this I assume it would be something similar.
Does anyone remember Mary Bell? The girl in Scotland who committed murder at an early age. She got a new identity but it eventually came out.
Lets hope it happens with this twIt. :evil:

But then of course that makes a CRB unreliable...

And as for sarah's/vigilante 'law', it shows it as equally useless if a new identity is assumed, apart from being ill thought out in the first place!

A false negative is very dangerous. And that is what is already happening with vetting/crb, as if nothing shows up there is a false sense of security. And on the flip side, thousands are having their lives ruined by false positives.

Sponsored Links
Back