Killer of James Bulger back in prison

Sponsored Links
There's a text doing the rounds now, giving his new name and whereabouts. So, if the information contained in it is true the game's up for him now.

But which one is it?
I've had 3 differing ones today.
Speculation.

If its the one mentioning the poor guy from fleetwood with initials DC its completly wrong and has been for past 5 years . Poor guy is ****ting himself.
Power of the internet and texts could get an innocent person killed

Sponsored Links
If its the one mentioning the poor guy from fleetwood with initials DC its completly wrong and has been for past 5 years . Poor guy is ******** himself.
Power of the internet and texts could get an innocent person killed

That was reported on this morning's news. It'll come out sooner or later though.

That name etc was posted in this thread yesterday. I had it removed. Posting of such information in a public forum is not only dangerous but also against the law (and that is a whole other argument for another time). There is a lot of resentment (hate even), toward this man from most of us here but to start naming people and giving addresses is very dangerous. We have NO information as to what his name was changed to and I'm fairly sure we'll never find out. I have just as much anger as the rest of you over this whole affair (I also have a young boy), so I totally understand that people will want to vent their anger but it's just not right to do it by posting details of some guy. The guy in question here is being vilified by some around him and yet he has nothing to do with this! The people who are attacking this lad must be lacking a few brain cells... the bloke is AT HOME he's NOT in a prison cell, John Venables is most definitely in a prison cell right now!

That name etc was posted in this thread yesterday. I had it removed. Posting of such information in a public forum is not only dangerous but also against the law (and that is a whole other argument for another time).

You're self righteous actions have increased the danger to this man.

The more people know that he is not Jon Venables the safer he will be.

Lets hope you're not the cause of him being attacked.

Also, I think you will find more people read the newspapers than diynot general discussion forum.

Also, I think you will find more people read the newspapers than diynot general discussion forum.

It was all over Facebook earlier this week too - people will spread these rumours and there's no way to stop them but surely the vast majority will question how true they are? And as you say, if that isn't his new identity then why hide it - makes it look like there's a possibility it could be true?

That name etc was posted in this thread yesterday. I had it removed. Posting of such information in a public forum is not only dangerous but also against the law (and that is a whole other argument for another time).

You're self righteous actions have increased the danger to this man.

The more people know that he is not Jon Venables the safer he will be.

Lets hope you're not the cause of him being attacked.

It's interesting that you accused me of being 'the forum bully boy' here: //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=217282&start=30 Yet you still haven't provided me or anyone else with any examples of this. I repeat my question to you, 'Would you like to show me where/when I have bullied ANYONE on here?' If you're going to accuse me of something as serious as bullying then back it up with evidence. I feel your character attack on me here is bullying actually.

I feel your character attack on me here is bullying actually.

If you think what I have said is bullying, then you should quite easily understand why I called you 'the forum bully boy'.

One of the reasons I called you 'the forum bully boy' was for the way you dish out instructions to other people, if you want an example read your penultimate post.

Why not start you're own forum then you can tell everybody what to do. :)

Examples holmslaw examples... Do you have any or not? I am totally confident that you do not.

That name etc was posted in this thread yesterday. I had it removed. Posting of such information in a public forum is not only dangerous but also against the law.
Would that not be up to the owner or mods to decide,but maybe .......

Its not against the law to post names on this site. :D
That's right but the reporting of the 'new' name and/or any details relating to the 'new' life of the former 'John Venables' IS prohibited by law. That law includes reporting on the internet. However, how the British legal system was able to impose a 'world wide' ban on such reporting is something of a mystery.

Sponsored Links
Back