Life ain't cheap

I think you will find I don't. proof required. If you indeed referring to me, as you don't make it clear. Excess quoting is not allowed. post an example when I break the rules? :eek:

Don't respond in future, as you are clearly an idiot. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Thus proving you don't have a sense of humour, and win the prize of being an idiot!!!!

WELL DONE!
Playing the fiddle, rather than answering a post = abuse...are you that stupid? to not know that? So spam in a thread...=ban. Do you answer the post or abuse it? Abuse it. So the admin must ban you for abuse and spam. Well done. Why abuse people rather than reply with an answer? Idiot. Goodbye. A forum is for discussion, not abuse. You just posted abuse, no advice. Thats abuse. And spam. Goodbye.
I shall review what you have written, then report you to the appropriate authority, idiot....then you will get a knock on the door in the early hours. Idiot.
I suggest if you are capabable of having passed a driving test, you put your own details in there? just to be sure? Because you are incapable of comprehending anything else? So when you post with your nonsensence? Try to back it up, yeah? Fool.
I'd explain..but not bothered. Idiots with LED screens..bored with useless comments.

Just a few of your recent posts..

Sponsored Links
When I opened this thread, it is true that I had the nature of conflicts in mind. What has ensued during my nocturnal slumbers wasn't precisely what I had hoped :confused:

Carpet-bombing quotations.
Singularity quoting.
Sniping quoting.

I'm struggling with the term 'the total number of British soldiers killed is tiny'
I know. Hence why I said:
Under no circumstances am I belittling the situation.

The number is tiny in comparison to previous conflicts - two to three hundred over a 10 year period instead of two to three thousand in a 24 hour period. Naturally we lament the loss of any of any life from violent disputes.

The Taliban are a bit like Dad's Army. they are ordinary citizens that take up the flag whenever they get a chance - and just lie low until they do. You can't beat them as they'll just lie dormant until you leave. You'd have to 'kill the lot and let God sort them out'. (Vietnam style).

Sponsored Links
Is Aghanistan of strategic geographic importance to us? Has it got oil or some other major exportable product that we require?

Or is it just a highly troublesome hotspot that keeps on producing/hiding extremist groups? Is that it's claim to fame?

Is Aghanistan of strategic geographic importance to us? Has it got oil or some other major exportable product that we require?

Yep opium,we have to give the druggies something to do because there ain't no work for them.

I'm struggling with the term 'the total number of British soldiers killed is tiny' but I'm willing to accept the train of though.

I'm inclined to believe that a massive initial surge would possibly have resulted in the objective being achieved in less time and with less overall casualties.

The objective was achieved...the Taliban removed from power.Then the pillocks Bush and Blair decided we had business in Iraq which of course took our forces elsewhere.... enabling the Taliban to regroup and strike back.
If our ruling pillocks had let our forces finish the job the Afghanistan problem would probably have been sorted then.

Giving your enemy space and time to regroup is pure stupidity that Generals like Caesar or even Patton would never have allowed to happen.

The decision by Bush senior and John Major to leave Hussein in power instead of continuing to Bagdhad and deposing him in the first Gulf war was incredibly stupid...Thatcher said if she had been in power she would have insisted on ousting him.The only time I ever agreed with her.

Hitler made the same mistake at Dunkirk, allowing our army to return home instead of listening to his Generals and finishing the job.

Rules is rules...and you broke them, I'm not admin, but you broke their rules. Well done!

I don't believe he did, but so what? What's the big deal?

I'm sure we all commit minor infringements of the rules every now and again.

Your post sounds a bit like:

" Miss, miss!!! He's being naughty again, miss!!"

Edit: Uh, oh, I've just broken a rule. I'd better scarper before Prefect MM comes along...
No doubt you will be reported by the mad mullah, the same as the rest of have been :D

Edit: Uh, oh, I've just broken a rule. I'd better scarper before Prefect MM comes along...
No doubt you will be reported by the mad mullah, the same as the rest of have been :D
And so you post, but don't read. Can't you spell, dimwit. Prefect is like Cameron, from Eton, bum boy, so you're homophobic. IDIOT poof. My girlfriend banned, what for, no rules broken. Admin like paol pot, maybe likes to smoke it. Weed.

And so you post, but don't read. Can't you spell, dimwit. Prefect is like Cameron, from Eton, bum boy, so you're homophobic. IDIOT poof. My girlfriend banned, what for, no rules broken. Admin like paol pot, maybe likes to smoke it. Weed.
You is so unfair innitt :LOL:

You is so unfair innitt :LOL:
Retract, or you have IP tracked, it's legal but can't trace. Police involved, like admin being arrested, she was banned for no reason. No sense of shame, nor coherence. Idiot fool turkey head, with no humour. So troll. Or spam

Retract, or you have IP tracked, it's legal but can't trace. Police involved, like admin being arrested, she was banned for no reason. No sense of shame, nor coherence. Idiot fool turkey head, with no humour. So troll. Or spam
How dare you accuse me of being gay and a member of a right wing organisation - especially as you haven't thanked me - you idiot

Afghanistan was invaded to allow the construction of an oil pipeline to the Indian Ocean to serve the growing demand from China and India, and to get to their heroin. Cheney etc were trying to negotiate a deal during the Clinton era with the Taliban, but they kicked them out. They were warned then that they should allow the pipeline and that they could either be carpeted in gold, or carpeted in bombs. Many central asian countries with the oil/gas are just the usual puppet states with terrible human rights issues. No companies would get involved unless Afghanistan had a "proper" government, hence the need for 9/11 to get things kicked off.
On the subject of troop numbers, read a book called Blackwater, you'll find the real truth there- the "official" numbers there are only about half of the actual numbers, due to "contractors" AKA mercenaries. Much easier to do things with corporate armies, you don't then need to report to parliament/congress on casualties/deaths. A pretty covert operation in both Afghanistan and Iraq, nice and convenient to allow these psycho mercenaries to act with impunity as they're not subject to any laws of war, shooting to kill anyone who gets too close....

Sponsored Links
Back