Life ain't cheap

How did you know about Radio Rentals??? Vodoo at work here, methinks :LOL:
Apparantly, the whole family where Radio Rental :LOL:
Spam, and cheese omelette, Lemon Curd, "lemon entry" schoolboy joke. And humour. Sandwich, on toast, with mayonnaise, or Michelle, got banned, why, what for, broke rule, not eggs. Keep slugs off lettuce; lettuce in, play on words. IDIOT
How did you know about Radio Rentals??? Vodoo at work here, methinks :LOL:
Apparantly, the whole family where Radio Rental :LOL:
Spam, and cheese omelette, Lemon Curd, "lemon entry" schoolboy joke. And humour. Sandwich, on toast, with mayonnaise, or Michelle, got banned, why, what for, broke rule, not eggs. Keep slugs off lettuce; lettuce in, play on words. IDIOT
Twin post, break posting rule. Morph complete, plot lost :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Thank you for your latest PM. After consulting my wife/partner/girlfriend/chief tongue lasher Gassyme and of course my solicitor, Immelda Hardly-Worthit, I will take further action against you.
It appears that you and the aforementioned Michalmous Moodyous are in contravention of article Spurious Non sensicous 69.
It is therefore my intention to take you both to the Court of Mispronunciation. If the word 'idiot' is included in your retort more that five times, you will have to pay a forefit. One such could be replying to a post without the need to berate another poster.

Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Fool. There, no case to answer you idiot. Oops :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
whilst i appreciate we all have different points off view and we will often disagree and often upset each other i do think it makes sense to try and be civil and non judgmental in our comments and let others judge us by our own actions rather than by what others say :D :D ;)

Back