Life ain't cheap

Retract, or you have IP tracked, it's legal but can't trace. Police involved, like admin being arrested, she was banned for no reason. No sense of shame, nor coherence. Idiot fool turkey head, with no humour. So troll. Or spam
How dare you accuse me of being gay and a member of a right wing organisation - especially as you haven't thanked me - you idiot
Break the rules, and quote wrongly, then fix, but I saw. Admin didn't, maybe obsessed with banning my girfriend, illegally. I thanked, but you didn't read so proved, that, you can't read. Illiterate porcine shirtlifter.

@Micky - How am I doing? It's early days but I'm slowly getting the hang of it, I think. ;)

Sponsored Links
Afghanistan was invaded to allow the construction of an oil pipeline to the Indian Ocean to serve the growing demand from China and India, and to get to their heroin. Cheney etc were trying to negotiate a deal during the Clinton era with the Taliban, but they kicked them out. They were warned then that they should allow the pipeline and that they could either be carpeted in gold, or carpeted in bombs. Many central asian countries with the oil/gas are just the usual puppet states with terrible human rights issues. No companies would get involved unless Afghanistan had a "proper" government, hence the need for 9/11 to get things kicked off.
On the subject of troop numbers, read a book called Blackwater, you'll find the real truth there- the "official" numbers there are only about half of the actual numbers, due to "contractors" AKA mercenaries. Much easier to do things with corporate armies, you don't then need to report to parliament/congress on casualties/deaths. A pretty covert operation in both Afghanistan and Iraq, nice and convenient to allow these psycho mercenaries to act with impunity as they're not subject to any laws of war, shooting to kill anyone who gets too close....
Interesting and informative. Thanks :)

@Micky - How am I doing? It's early days but I'm slowly getting the hang of it, I think. ;)
You have know chanse off bein the sayme as Mockey - idiot abuser

Sponsored Links
WTF is going on????
I've hijacked my own thread :oops: I'm going to have to alert the mods about this :LOL: :LOL:
How dare you say such words - how can you be an idiot and report yourself? What 'til mod mullah reads this :LOL:
I'm like the big JC - with a few minor differences:
(a) Unlike me, He did not self-crucify
(b) He took away the sins of the world, whereas I'm going to ask the mods to take away the sins of the thread.
(c) He was the son of God, fathered by Joseph the Carpenter. I'm the son of a Polish emigre, who's name was Josef, but who repaired TV's

Amen, brother, Amen

(a) Unlike me, He did not self-crucify
(b) He took away the sins of the world, whereas I'm going to ask the mods to take away the sins of the thread.
(c) He was the son of God, fathered by Joseph the Carpenter. I'm the son of a Polish emigre, who's name was Josef, but who repaired TV's

Amen, brother, Amen
(a) Your posts crucify you
(b) You are a sinner and need the mods to help you - where's the report button?
(c) Your father Josef was a good man that worked for ages for Radio Rentals

How did you know about Radio Rentals??? Vodoo at work here, methinks :LOL:

Trouble is if you question MM his ethics and or insults you get suspended as he reports you and all your reports back do nothing also see tere are no grammar issues here nor puncuation or helling horrectiions so he can now call me an idiot and for once have a valid point

Trouble is if you question MM his ethics and or insults you get suspended as he reports you and all your reports back do nothing also see tere are no grammar issues here nor puncuation or helling horrectiions so he can now call me an idiot and for once have a valid point
You fool. Why spam, and answer your own question. Why was she banned?

Apparantly, the whole family where Radio Rental :LOL:
Spam, and cheese omelette, Lemon Curd, "lemon entry" schoolboy joke. And humour. Sandwich, on toast, with mayonnaise, or Michelle, got banned, why, what for, broke rule, not eggs. Keep slugs off lettuce; lettuce in, play on words. IDIOT

Apparantly, the whole family where Radio Rental :LOL:
Spam, and cheese omelette, Lemon Curd, "lemon entry" schoolboy joke. And humour. Sandwich, on toast, with mayonnaise, or Michelle, got banned, why, what for, broke rule, not eggs. Keep slugs off lettuce; lettuce in, play on words. IDIOT

Sponsored Links
Back