Life for Death by Dangerous Driving?

Sponsored Links
Please can you stop mentioning ze autobahns. Ze roads in Goirmany where speed limits simply do not exist.

You are messing with the statistics of all the non thinkers & everybody in the whole wide world knows that anyone who has ever driven on an autobahn is now deaded after being crashed into from behind & dying in a horrible fireball of a BMW ploughing into their rear end at 200mph+.

I thing the speed morons are missing the point of the thread and have predictably turned their attention towards motorways and autobahns.

How silly.

Speed kills, end of.

I thing the speed morons are missing the point of the thread and have predictably turned their attention towards motorways and autobahns.

How silly.

Speed kills, end of.

sking kills

blimey all the fruit cakes coming back from there sking excursions with injuries

clogging up the nhs with there antics / accidents

plus the enviromental damage they do , leave there rubbish on piste

than there is the yellow snow problem :giggle:

Sponsored Links
strangely enough this week end was the festival of speed at Goodwood :giggle:

How silly.

Speed kills, end of.
5mph?

30mph?

200mph?

yes one is unlikely to be killed by a stationary car

so ounce its moving = speed , it can kill ??

its excessive speed that is the issue

high performance cars / bikes have and will always have people interested / fascinated

tis the way it is and always has been and always will be

and long may it continue

I think we should ban any vehicle that is capable of travelling above 30mph.

Then nobody dies.

people would/ can still die if hit by a car at 30mph
Then we need to ban all vehicles capable of killing people at whatever speed they kill them at.

Once we've banned all of them, we need to look at things like wheelbarrows & shopping trolleys.

Danger is all around us & we need to stop all of this needless death.

35 isnt high ......but outside a primary school at 3pm with 3 -7 year olds running everywhere ?
Classic example of not thinking right.

Outside of a school at 3pm & kids are running "everywhere".

What speed for a vehicle is appropriate outside a school at 3pm?

Is it not more appropriate that the kids are under parental control & not "running everywhere"?

Is it not more appropriate that the kids are under parental control & not "running everywhere"?
suppose the question is does the child have more right to run into the road outside school and realistically expect to survive or does some dick head like you have more right to drive past the school at 155 mph and not encounter a child running out?
Maybe using you as an example in this scenario was not the best idea as you clearly have the same mentality as the child.

Sponsored Links
Back