living room light problem ! Plz Help !!

i might be stupid but i'm not ignorant mate, i have looked at the diagrams but can't make head nor tail of them.
Then get an electrician.

If you don't understand it, and I mean genuinely, and fully, understand it then you should not be messing with it.

It really is that simple.

Trying to muddle through by following instructions to put this wire in that hole when you don't know why is completely wrong.

Sponsored Links
i might be stupid but i'm not ignorant mate, i have looked at the diagrams but can't make head nor tail of them.
Then get an electrician.

If you don't understand it, and I mean genuinely, and fully, understand it then you should not be messing with it.

It really is that simple.

Trying to muddle through by following instructions to put this wire in that hole when you don't know why is completely wrong.

your miss understanding me bas, i can't make out head nor tail of why i have a problem. the diagrams are simple, i have a one way circuit on this but i don't understand what the problem is that i don't have power to the light when theres no problem on the consumer unit and no other fuses in the circuit.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back