London demos

Status
Not open for further replies.
So care homes are opening their doors and using measures that are deemed "somewhat effective"?

Have edited my post, to remove somewhat, so you understand.

All measures will reduce risk, but not completely.

Sponsored Links
but little of these measures were in place, during the early days of the Pandemic.

Care homes shut their doors to all visitors when the scamdemic began.
So such measures were not required.

The question remains.
How does the virus jump 10 feet through a mask and through a large barrier screen?

An old and dishonest trick

I'll explain it for you.
The care homes didn't shut their doors because the anti covid measures they deployed were failing.
If you think they were then provide the evidence.
But because beurocratic nonsense was over bearing on them.

"The long retreat of law, reason and freedom has now turned into a rout."
Peter Hitchens.

Sponsored Links
Care homes shut their doors to all visitors when the scamdemic began.
So such measures were not required.

Of course such measures were required. to prevent staff/carers infecting the people they cared for.

Of course such measures were required. to prevent staff/carers infecting the people they cared for.

Staff and carers are not separated by 10 feet from their patients behind a large barrier screen.

Stop now. You are just embarrassing your self.

Can you name a single case where someone was infected with those measures deployed?
And if you are talking about eliminating transmission, then why are the care staff still allowed into the care homes?
A question I put to the care home manager. To which all I got was silence.
You are posting nonsense as usual.
It would be rather tricky for careers to do their job if they weren't allowed in the home.

Surely you still want the careers to still come to work at the care home where you reside

It would be rather tricky for careers to do their job if they weren't allowed in the home.

Surely you still want the careers to still come to work at the care home where you reside

So you cannot name a single case but decide to do some trolling instead.

How many residents in homes have been infected by the staff?

Last edited:
by indirectly I mean that if you didn't have it you would lose your job for example.
How would that work with the unemployed, housewives/househusbands, students, pensioners, inmates, self employed, company directors and captains of industry such as myself?

How would that work with the unemployed, housewives/househusbands, students, pensioners, inmates, self employed, company directors and captains of industry such as myself?
In other countries various services require it. For example Australia require vaccinations in order to get child benefit. New York requires it for attending school or nursery.

It's less common to be required for adults, but you could attach it to seeing your GP or claiming benefits or some other activity. Or just fine people who haven't had it by date X.

scamdemic

Stop trolling!

The question remains.
How does the virus jump 10 feet through a mask and through a large barrier screen?

It doesn't. The virus attaches to spit and water vapour that floats around in the air. Most is stopped by a mask. But people also get it on their hands, faces, shoes, clothes, and spread that way. And it might not be able to go through a screen, but can certainly go around it.

All the measures recommended reduce risk. But whenever possible you should eliminate risk.

but can certainly go around it.

So it has legs now?
When the scamdemic began care homes were closed down. That didn't eliminate risk as the staff were still capable of spreading the disease.
And are up close and personal with the residents.

So how many cases did the staff cause?

When the care homes opened, the visitors were treated as though they had covid 19.
So masks, temperature checks, sanatizing, large screens were deployed.
And 10 feet apart. And one 30 minute visit per week allowed.

What valid reason do you have for shutting them down again given the staff pose a much greater risk than the visitors?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back