Madeleine mystery

What's the point? Just a waste of money that could have been used to find children that are probably alive.

Sponsored Links
Don't know if its been said before apologies if it as but if this family and friends had been from the poorer side of society and their child had been left alone and disappeared the parents would have been torn from pillar to post by the media from the start.But becauuse they are "professional" people the media and some celebritys seem to hold them in some high esteem.And is this the only child to have dissapeared lately.

They were torn pillar to post though - not by the media but by Joe public, many on this forum too. I still find it odd how this whole thing is being hijacked by class obsessives.

Also, I beleive that the Mcanns hired private help quite early on.

grinnc wrote

They were torn pillar to post though

So what. They left their wee child unattended (typical of the english) in a foreign country where paedo,s and child trafficking is rife while they skulked off to enjoy themselves down the pub..
Sorry, but they don't get my sympathy vote.

Sponsored Links
Balenza said:
typical of the english

Go on then, explain....

in a foreign country where paedo,s and child trafficking is rife

Go on then, explain....

while they skulked off to enjoy themselves down the pub..

Go on then, explain....

Sorry, but they don't get my sympathy vote

How noble of you. Be sure to tell everyone how you put together all your facts to come to this decision.

Quite frankly im getting bored with it all now, the daily express seem to be revelling in the stories about the parents and now there is an alleged sighting in morocco, how many blonde 4 year old girls are there in the world :rolleyes:
we all pray she is stil alive, but i still dont feel sorry for the parents whislt they are still under suspicion. As Thermo says "time will tell" PM

Back