Madeleine mystery

Sponsored Links
"The bundle also contained transcripts of the couple’s lengthy police interviews, said to include some 40 questions that they refused to answer."

I wonder what they were?

Sponsored Links
When I was in living in Australia there was a similar case about Azaria Chamberlain. Lindy Chamberlain was pilloried in the press and was eventually found guilty of killing her baby (she claims a dingo took it).
Due to bungling forensics she was tried and found guilty of murder. She was sent to prison for life. It eventually transpired that she was totally innocent of the crime and the baby had been taken by a dingo.

In my opinion it's impossible for KM to have hidden Maddie for a month and then taken her in a hire car under the scrutiny of the World and buried her. You wouldn't need a sniffer dog to find her after a month in hot weather!

The most likely scenario is that Maddie woke up and wandered off and was taken and killed by persons unknown. The rest is just speculation and bad forensics. Even the Portuguese detectives call the leader of the investigation Inspector Clueless. It's just a media witch hunt, just like the Azaria case.
Google for it and you'll see what I mean.

joe-90 said:
When I was in living in Australia there was a similar case about Azaria Chamberlain. Lindy Chamberlain was pilloried in the press and was eventually found guilty of killing her baby (she claims a dingo took it).
Due to bungling forensics she was tried and found guilty of murder. She was sent to prison for life. It eventually transpired that she was totally innocent of the crime and the baby had been taken by a dingo.

In my opinion it's impossible for KM to have hidden Maddie for a month and then taken her in a hire car under the scrutiny of the World and buried her. You wouldn't need a sniffer dog to find her after a month in hot weather!

The most likely scenario is that Maddie woke up and wandered off and was taken and killed by persons unknown. The rest is just speculation and bad forensics. Even the Portuguese detectives call the leader of the investigation Inspector Clueless. It's just a media witch hunt, just like the Azaria case.
Google for it and you'll see what I mean.

remeber the case well joe. still not sure what too think and only the fullness of time will tell. It is possible her body could have been hidden, freezer etc, we worked on one case where the guy kept the body in a chest in a self storage depot for a month and no-one noticed, but i know where you are coming from. As for wandering off and someone taking her its a double chance that she wondered off and someone took her, very low probability. Despite all the media hype about child abductions etc it is extremly rare and the majority of harm comes to them from the family.

i suppose the next few days/weeks will reveal more actual evidence rather than media specualtion and leaked stories.

This is a conspiricy to get the real div to own up, they will charge them in the public eye for a last ditched attempt to get the real div to come forward. But i think it wont work, untold go missing every day never to be seen again or heard of and this is yet another, Police only rely on the public in almost every case, they cant even catch a little scouser riding about on a moutain bike in broad day light shooting 11 year old kid is all just a front just like when yea see a amblulance with flashing blue lights to pick up a old git who has passed out in the street only to be shoved in the isle of an hospital ward. its all bollc..ks.

Cast your minds back a few weeks when the british people and press were calling the police keystone cops etc, then what happened ? the british police got involved and everyone cheered. The british police and their british sniffer dogs found traces of DNA which was tested in Birmingham.

So now what happens ? do they ignore the results on the basis that the middle class doctors seem to be decent people ?

I like many millions havent a clue what has happened to poor Maddy, but I can understand now why they are now suspects having received the DNA results P M

But the results aren't good enough to use in court. That means the samples were minuscule and could have come from clothing etc. As for the sniffer dogs, KM said that she came into contact with 6 corpses in the weeks before the holiday. Should be an easy one to check.

what about "ben needam" in greece i think?..nothing ever came of that.so it does happen...they don't know if he's dead or alive,and that mother went through hell for all them years and probally still is.

joe-90 said:
But the results aren't good enough to use in court. That means the samples were minuscule and could have come from clothing etc. As for the sniffer dogs, KM said that she came into contact with 6 corpses in the weeks before the holiday. Should be an easy one to check.

you dont know how good the dna samples are. As for the sniffer dogs they dont work like that.

I would send them to jail anyway for leaving the kids on there own

think on this all there friends must be in on it if they did kill her, if the blood is maddies were was the body for 5 weeks and also ther phones were tapped they were under survellance 24.7 so why did the police not see them pick up the body. : :mad: i dont think they did it nor do the police or they would have already done them :cry:

Thermo said:
joe-90 said:

you dont know how good the dna samples are. As for the sniffer dogs they dont work like that.

The last I heard they are saying that GM isn't even the biological father - so they can't have a dna match as they don't even know who the father is.

It's just bizarre to suggest that the body was lying around under the sofa for 25 days while the Police and dogs went all over the house and grounds looking for her. It's just a media witch hunt. I think you'll find that a Huntley type took her. Paedophiles are opportunists that act when a situation gives them chance to. Just like when the Soham girls wandered into Huntley's lair.
As an ex copper I thought you'd know that.

Sponsored Links
Back