Madeleine mystery

Balenza said:
Perhaps they sedated the child . Their Doctors after all. The wee girl was playing up mebbe and they were keen to get out and enjoy themselves so they suggest a stronger dose than normal to keep her quiet and it all goes wrong.

Before becoming a GP she trained as an anesthetist. Even I can put Kalpol in a kids drink without it 'all going wrong'. If they did kill the child and they'd simply reported her as missing without the press hoo-har it'd all have been forgotten by now. They aren't so dumb as not to realise that. She'd be a missing person that just never turned up.

And that Fighting Fund should be scrapped by now. Most of the people that gave to it probably are against the McCanns by now. It should go to a registered charity that looks for lost kids.
And they should sack whoever it is that is advising them (paid out of the fund) who told them to get Pinochet's lawyer on the case.

In their position I would decline any legal representation due to the fact that I was innocent. I would also offer to take a polygraph test.

Sponsored Links
If they are guilty and hiding it, being intelligent people as they would be as GP's they would have thought out all the posibilities we are grasping at here which can only help to hinder police investigations, the more the two of them get to hear these theories the easier it will be for them to come up with alibies and frustrate the legal process.
As it stands, (if we believe the media and it is not propaganda leaked by the police to give the Mc Canns a false sense of security)
the evidence seems to be a bit shaky and it's not hard to put up several alternative explanations to evidence as most of the newspapers over here have done.

With the feeling of public sympathy behind them it wouldn't be hard for them to try to influence people to take the view that the portuguese investigation is either rigged or a shambles.
The revelation of new evidence being leaked here and there maybe is a ploy to try to break through the cover?

As said before time will tell.

my theory is that it is somebody that works in the resort watched their habits then struck when the time was right or wrong in this case...and in the other scenario that as already been mentioned is that they could have sedated little maddy that went wrong....if that was the the case.They should have come clean straight away,they have to much to lose to keep it hidden...

I was wrong. Oh, well I suppose we all make mistakes. I never imagined that the recent posters here would be the sort of people to indulge in such pointless speculation.

Sponsored Links
There is nothing else but to indulge in speculation, for that I am guilty, I admit that.
For days and days I didnt speak about it till tonight on here, because its all over the news and in many peoples minds

You cant stop people from speculating, its part of human nature. :(

oilman said:
I was wrong. Oh, well I suppose we all make mistakes. I never imagined that the recent posters here would be the sort of people to indulge in such pointless speculation.

quite agree, which is why ill say it again.....time will tell, as will evidence, not media speculation, based on snippets of half truths to sell papers or keep the 24hr tv news machines going.

Why speculate about anything? Why have a forum? Why have an opinion?

Why not have an opinion? It won't change the world.

spice said:
There is nothing else but to indulge in speculation,

You could try NOT indulging in speculation, especially since it will be based on media reports. Well known for ignoring a fact if it gets in the way of a good story.

For days and days I didnt speak about it till tonight on here,..............(

So why bother speaking out about something you don't know about? I don't KNOW, and probably never shall, so I don't bother speaking about it. Stand on your own feet and stop following the baying mob.

If I want to speculate about people, politicians are fair game as you can be sure that whatever they are saying is probably lies.

If you don't like the thread - you know where the door is.

joe-90 said:
It only takes one.
I agree with you, but most of the discussion on this thread has been about likelihood.

As much as this kind of talk pains me, it's a natural human inclination to want to foresee the outcome, and the the way the odds are stacking up it at the moment they do look about to topple onto the parents like a ton of bricks.

Just like they did in the Azaria Chamberlain case. After four years of a life sentence they acquitted her.
It just doesn't make sense. A mother kills her daughter and hides the body under a sofa then catapults the world's media into a feeding frenzy the likes of which have never been seen before; then removes the body under the intense glare of the press and the Police 'tail', and buries it somewhere that no-one can find.
She has no history of harming her children, and by all accounts she was a good mother (until she and hubby wanted to get a skin full).

I on the other hand suggest that the door was left open and the child went out to look for mum only to run into the path of a Huntley type predator never to be sen again.

Of the two scenarios - which do you think is the most likely?

vokera80e said:
what about "ben needam" in greece i think?..nothing ever came of that.so it does happen...they don't know if he's dead or alive,and that mother went through hell for all them years and probally still is.

The authorities there got scared. They accused the mother of doing away with the kid because they were frightened the tourists would be put off.

megawatt said:
All speculative nonsense ... Time will tell.
People speculate because they're concerned and/or anxious. The theories mooted on this topic seem to be:

1. The parents did it.
2. The parents didn't do it, but someone close to the child did.
3. A complete stranger did it.

Since you believe all of these theories to be both speculative and nonsense, I'd really really like to hear how you think the child met her demise.

There is of course another scenario that no-one would appear to have considered, but could equally explain some of the oddities about the case.

The Parents left the children alone, whilst away little maddie had an accident and this is how the parents found here, dead in all liklehood. They paniced as the injuries may have indicated foul play even though it was an accident, in panic they dumped the body elswhere and then made it look like an abduction.

It is possible that in their grief they simply did not think clearly, it is not unusual under immense pressure, then the whole saga blew out of all proportions and the story took on a life of it's own. Caught up in a web of lies, they found themselves unable to admit the truth as it would only make them appear guilty, and so the lies continued, perhaps in their grief they genuinly believe what they say publicly.

In reality, short of a confession from someone, the truth about the fate of this little girl is likely to never be known. If the parents are unconnected to this completly my heart goes out to them, this experience must be totally horrendous, but if it was even remotly as I say above, which is only a thought process, I hope they can deal with this and move forward for the sake of their twins.

They do not strike me as killers, so if they did have some involvement I would be very surprised indeed if it was anything other than accidental followed by bad decisions, or possibly advice.

Lets wait for the outcome of the investigation and then deal with it then.

Sponsored Links
Back