Man Bags

johnny_t said:
somewhere to put all my stuff, like wallets,

Those of us not rich enough to need to carry multiple wallets do not need a bag to carry them in!

I think that manbags are a stupid idea, don't we have enough to carry already?

Sponsored Links
Yeah, well I'm off out with Toffee and Kelinik whilst you bag-less losers stay home on the internet...... ;)

(I would refer them to my comments in the platonic friendship thread first though)

Sponsored Links
Sometimes I use a briefcase, but generally I keep my testicles in my man bag.

pickles said:
Sometimes I use a briefcase, but generally I keep my **** in my man bag.

Post a picture of your bag - We can compare......

johnny_t said:
pickles said:

That is all the evidence I need. YOU ARE A MAN, NOT A WOMAN.

Disclaimer: there is nothing wrong with being a woman. If I was a woman, I would stay in all day playing with my bags.

notb665 said:
johnny_t said:
pickles said:

That is all the evidence I need. YOU ARE A MAN, NOT A WOMAN.

Disclaimer: there is nothing wrong with being a woman. If I was a woman, I would stay in all day playing with my bags.

Er, no arguments there........Have you got your man and woman mixed up ??

johnny_t said:
Yeah, well I'm off out with Toffee and Kelinik whilst you bag-less losers stay home on the internet...... ;)

(I would refer them to my comments in the platonic friendship thread first though)
Ah yes what was the logic behind that again, you can be friends with a women without fancing them if they show you their boobs? :confused: :LOL: :rolleyes:

toffee said:
What do you think.... who would carry one or has actually got a man bag?
I used to carry one about 20 years ago. (I had 3 in fact, in different colour leathers), but they weren't shoulder-bags - they were all small bags that you'd hold in your hand, with a wrist strap - this sort of thing:

FT%20mens%20black%20front%20green%20320.gif
FT%20mens%20black%20front%20side%20320.jpg

s02106o.jpg

And they were handy, but as notb hinted at, a form of Parkinson's Law begins to operate, and you find yourself carting stuff around that you didn't used to, simply because it's a lot easier.

Also , I found that as it wasn't something I'd grown up carrying, I was forever putting it down and forgetting it.

Can't really remember when I stopped carrying them, but now I find I can get by with my phone clipped to my belt, my keys ditto to a belt loop, and a small wallet with a few credit cards and some folded notes in a pocket.

But - interesting to see that men are becoming more interested in handbags...

http://www.bongonews.com/layout3.php?event=653&topic=

Kelinik said:
Ah yes what was the logic behind that again, you can be friends with a women without fancing them if they show you their boobs? :confused: :LOL: :rolleyes:
C'mon - it's gotta be worth a try..... ;)

I do feel weighed down sometimes by my phone, wallet, keys (i have a massive bunch of about 15 keys for work which are wearing a hole in my trousers). And my jeans do not leave a lot of breathing space when the pockets are all full. :oops: I am stuck when i need to go to town and pay in a cheque or carry around large pieces of paper that cant be folded to pocket size. A bag would be useful, but i dont think it would suit me. :(

Well - if you want to take it with you carrying it is probably better than balancing it on your head, dragging it by a piece of string or kicking it along in front of you....

Sponsored Links
Back