Man Bags

ban-all-sheds said:
Well - if you want to take it with you carrying it is probably better than balancing it on your head, dragging it by a piece of string or kicking it along in front of you....
<collection of funny emoticons indicating ROFL and LMAO repeated several times>

Sponsored Links
markie said:
What about when you's go on the drink, do you carry your bags then like the women do..? :LOL:

Aye. You can't truly embrace the man-bag phenomenon if you are embarrassed to wear it in some situations. Because that implies there's something to be embarrassed about, and there isn't.

I really don't see why a bag is embarrassing, sure if its pink with daisies on or something (in which case I'd find it embarrassing too!) but otherwise?

Sponsored Links
Are they Jockeying to keep clear of the sack (bag)?
:D

markie said:
A :?: for you's lot, if you seen a group of men dancing a round a man bag, :rolleyes: what would be your first impressions, ?
Nothing in particular - why?

ban-all-sheds said:
markie said:
A :?: for you's lot, if you seen a group of men dancing a round a man bag, :rolleyes: what would be your first impressions, ?

So your telling me, if you are out with your better half and you see 2-3 men trying to dance round a bag, you wouldn't say look at them .... :rolleyes: :LOL:

markie said:
ban-all-sheds said:
markie said:

So your telling me, if you are out with your better half and you see 2-3 men trying to dance round a bag, you wouldn't say look at them .... :rolleyes: :LOL:
Why should I look at them?

I've got no particular interest in looking at men.

does it matter? society dictates so many stupid rules, wear what you like and sod what others think.

kendor said:
does it matter? society dictates so many stupid rules, wear what you like and s** what others think.

An example please, Kendor, apart from man bags. Perhaps you wear lipstick when going to the supermarket?!? :D

Well - if some losers want to make themselves upset or angry by inventing unwarranted concerns about the actions of others then let them.

markie said:

I would probably start with a frank spencer (oooh betty)then move into victor meldrew (i dont beleive it) and probably finish with a david walliams ( im a laaaaydy) ;)

markie said:

I'd probably think 'That's the first time I've seen that' then go back to my pint. Maybe later I'd think 'What a self-assured, confident bunch, I bet they're real high flyers in their chosen fields.' Maybe even later I'd think 'Why is that man in the Newcastle shirt staring at those men with such rage in his eyes. I wonder why he's so angry ?'

What would you think ? What would you think if you just neglected the dancing, and just saw someone with a bag ?

Sponsored Links
Back