Man made climate change

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The four seasons used to be discernable up to the sixties and as the link I posted describes, changing weather became more prominent then to what can be achieved today (mind boggles) So is man changing the climate my manipulation of the weather or is it what's being taught in schools and published in the msm?
Should think it's quite relevant given how much tax we pay in subsidies for the green revolution.

That didn't take long. Think for yourself, don't follow the conspiracy sheeple...

That didn't take long. Think for yourself, don't follow the conspiracy sheeple...
What does that even mean?

This sort of statement reminds me of a flat-earther on YT who keeps bleating on about only believing and trusting what he can physically see and conduct his own experiments on. So how the heck does that work day to day?

Throughout our lives, we need to rely on information and data that others have researched and disseminated.

Does that mean 100% of the information is fact, truth etc? No. Does that mean attempts can be made to influence the masses? Yes. But all this sh1te about believe nothing (except no doubt stuff that fits your narrative) and question everything would get the average person nowhere.

Mum, are we getting our dinner tonight, we're starving!
Might be a bit late children, I'm just conducting a few experiments on the chicken to make sure it is indeed chicken.

What does that even mean?
The OP brought up the famous "msm" quip as if everybody believes what they are told. You can verify that info, or not, by looking at other sources. Quite simple really.
Throughout our lives, we need to rely on information and data that others have researched and disseminated.
Quite, some choose not to though.

The OP brought up the famous "msm" quip as if everybody believes what they are told. You can verify that info, or not, by looking at other sources. Quite simple really.
Come on, let's get real, how many folk have the time or inclination to do that. Yes yes, you can argue that plays into the hands of folk that want to disseminate fake stuff etc, but rightly or wrongly the average person won't do that.

Van man Andy likes reading his Daily Star.
City worker Tim likes reading his Times.
Retired shop worker Fiona likes reading her Daily Mail online.

They're not, in many (most?) cases going to explore 2-3 different news sources to ensure they're getting a wider more balanced view.

It seems to me that many folk who bleat on about not believing MSM, not trusting government (mind you who does!), doing your own investigations into this that the other, have too much time on their hands.

The average person is just trying to get through the Mon-Fri 9-5 slog.

Come on, let's get real,
Fine with me.
Van man Andy likes reading his Daily Star.
City worker Tim likes reading his Times.
Retired shop worker Fiona likes reading her Daily Mail online.
And they won't, in the round, be too far wrong or say wildly different things.

But this thread started off by the OP questioning climate change. I think that is plainly wrong and can be overwhelmingly demonstrated by scientific research.

Some people think the covid vaccines were purely a population reducing exercise by killing off 6 billion people, with Bill Gates in charge. Sometimes it doesn't really matter, sometimes it is right to call out idiotic beliefs.

Sponsored Links
Back