Man made climate change

Sponsored Links
Your answer to my question was non committal, I didn't expect you to know but I did expect you might think it'll be totally different to what it is today.
Since Queen Victoria sat on the thrown there's been some very significant changes, and that's only over 100 years or more.
No ****, prediction for 1,000 years in the future is pointless. Especially pointless for you as you don't seem to have a clue what happened 20 years ago.

How about an easier question for you, what are your views on cloud seeding after reading the summary in the article I linked to?

Sponsored Links
It's ongoing the
No ****, prediction for 1,000 years in the future is pointless. Especially pointless for you as you don't seem to have a clue what happened 20 years ago.

How about an easier question for you, what are your views on cloud seeding after reading the summary in the article I linked to?
Work in progress.

We're starting to really experience the impact of climate change. Droughts in Europe, America, China and Africa, floods in Asia, wild fires, hurricanes all becoming worse and more frequent.

Not much we can do about it though, we really screwed the planet up. It will get much worse too.

It can always get even worse. Which means we may be able to stop it getting even worse.

Nah it ain’t going to happen
Which? We are working towards net zero, but we're doing it at a pace that will probably result in over 2 degrees of warming. But at least that's less than 3 degrees, or four.

Do you always give up so easily?

Artificial rain has been used for the first time in Pakistan in a bid to combat hazardous levels of pollution in the megacity of Lahore, says the provincial government. Planes equipped with cloud-seeding equipment flew on Saturday over the eastern city, often ranked one of the worst places globally for air pollution. “It drizzled in at least 10 areas of Lahore,” caretaker chief minister of Punjab, Mohsin Naqvi, told reporters, adding that the authorities were monitoring the impact of artificial rain in a radius of 15km (nine miles).

The UAE has increasingly used cloud seeding, sometimes referred to as artificial rain or blueskying, to create rain in the arid expanse of the country. In the cloud-seeding process, silver iodide, a yellowish salt, is burned in clouds in a compound with acetone to encourage condensation to form as rain. Naqvi reassured the public of the safety of the artificial rain, citing more than 1,000 annual missions by the UAE and similar technologies used in dozens of countries, including the United States, China and India.

Cloud Bursting@Al Jazz

Sponsored Links
Back